Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
Patricia, did add her when saw not on other's list. As far as Alyssa, I can see a mom swap 4some with Dylan and zac. Dylan could catch Sophia and Nat together and get in there. Claire could slip, never know what l&p is capable of! Lol!
I honestly don't think Dylan or Zac would be cool with one of thier friends sleeping with thier own mom even if they get the others it just seems like something neither boy wants especially if you're not playing the Dylan cuck route. Sophia is only gonna get with Nat on good wife and because of that she won't be cool with incest I really don't see Dylan having a shot with any of the girls who are after Sophia, I'm pretty sure Emma only wants to date Dylan to get to see more of Sophia and it would be really fucked up if Sophia set Dylan up with his first girlfriend just to sleep with her behind his back and I can kinda see it happening. As for Claire I suppose she may decide to fuck Dylan at some point L&P did have Dylan point out that he really likes her.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
At the Yoga event if you've doing Aiden's tasks and have maximum relationship with Patricia, she invites Sophia to her friend Zoe's horse ranch, about 40 miles out from San Alejo. Pretty much, if not all, of playable day 15.

I believe if, like me, you're not doing Aiden's tasks, Sophia will get invitation on playable day 14.

I believe Sophia will be able to have up to five. Liam, Dylan, Sam, Ellie and Patricia.
I thought Alyssa was the non-incestual lesbian route?
Which is why we had to choose between Alyssa and Ellie routes in v0-100 update.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I thought Alyssa was the non-incestual lesbian route?
Which is why we had to choose between Alyssa and Ellie routes in v0-100 update.
Nat is the non-incestual lesbian route. Alyssa, ironically, is more of a straight "lesbian" route. Because you need to be doing Aiden's tasks as part of the Dylan route.

Alyssa is more of a gateway to the straight filthy route content. Which is why Antonio is the first dick besides Liam that Sophia has got. And why in the event it's mainly about gaining Filthy points. Whereas the Ellie event is purely Lesbian Temptation points.

Reactions: Bane71

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Nat is the non-incestual lesbian route. Alyssa, ironically, is more of a straight "lesbian" route. Because you need to be doing Aiden's tasks as part of the Dylan route.

Alyssa is more of a gateway to the straight filthy route content. Which is why Antonio is the first dick besides Liam that Sophia has got. And why in the event it's mainly about gaining Filthy points. Whereas the Ellie event is purely Lesbian Temptation points.
I find that confusing. I would love to see Sophia fuck Nathalie but I had thought that she was being (more recently) set up as an M/F/F threesome on the Good Wife Route, as Liam seems totally on board with that.

I know the last time we had seen Alyssa, she generated Filthy points for Sophia, leading up to Antonio. But previously I had though she was being set up as another lesbian interest for Sophia. I will be disappointed if Alyssa and Sophia don't get it on on at least one of the story routes.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I honestly don't think Dylan or Zac would be cool with one of thier friends sleeping with thier own mom even if they get the others it just seems like something neither boy wants especially if you're not playing the Dylan cuck route. Sophia is only gonna get with Nat on good wife and because of that she won't be cool with incest I really don't see Dylan having a shot with any of the girls who are after Sophia, I'm pretty sure Emma only wants to date Dylan to get to see more of Sophia and it would be really fucked up if Sophia set Dylan up with his first girlfriend just to sleep with her behind his back and I can kinda see it happening. As for Claire I suppose she may decide to fuck Dylan at some point L&P did have Dylan point out that he really likes her.
The question is whether L&P will write Sophia as a sexual hunter. At the moment there are two possible love interests for Dylan. Emma and Marie. The difference between the two girls is that Emma is interested in Sophia (L&P wrote at some point that Sophia and Emma would become friends and I read this at the time so that this friendship did not involve any sexual interactions.) and Sophia in Marie. But the whole thing is still so vague at the moment, including Sophia's path, that it is pointless to speculate about it.
But when it comes to that, the Dylan haters will cheer.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
DDoS?
Is that Dog Days of Summer?
If so, then how cute are said Mother and Daughter?
Yes. Check it out if you're interested. Link is in my sig.
I find that confusing. I would love to see Sophia fuck Nathalie but I had thought that she was being (more recently) set up as an M/F/F threesome on the Good Wife Route, as Liam seems totally on board with that.

I know the last time we had seen Alyssa, she generated Filthy points for Sophia, leading up to Antonio. But previously I had though she was being set up as another lesbian interest for Sophia. I will be disappointed if Alyssa and Sophia don't get it on on at least one of the story routes.
Considering how often L&P points out that the women aren't actually lesbian (the only ones being Elena and Jules), I believe at some point there will be no actual "lesbian route". So we'll probably get a scene or two with just Sophia and Nathalie, but will eventually lead the same as Vicky into a FFM threesome.

The other point about Alyssa is that after the tanning salon event at her apartment, it really is more about Zac and learning more about him away from the school setting, and more about him as a person. And naked. Plus, on playable day 17 when the boys are at practice, Sophia will get her first chance at a dick that can actually get her off. Like Emma, the relationship might have started out lesbian, but eventually changes to straight content.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020

Aiden and Alyssa routes are tied only for now. Later the two will separate. So in future we can stop with Aiden and continue on the Alyssa route.

This information is based off of what KillJoys once mentioned here as he has asked this directly from L&P, so it is reliable information.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Aiden and Alyssa routes are tied only for now. Later the two will separate. So in future we can stop with Aiden and continue on the Alyssa route.

This information is based off of what KillJoys once mentioned here as he has asked this directly from L&P, so it is reliable information.
Don't you disciples and heretics understand? KillJoys is L&P.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I swear, some of you guys see Sophia in everyone. Next you're going to tell me that I look like Sophia! (JUST KIDDING!) But seriously, I don't see Sophia in Joanna Krupa at all.
Well the way you're leaning forward in the pic is kind of the same way Sophia leans forward so...there is a slight resemblance :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Sonny86
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes