Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I keep telling folks to stop apologizing for their English being less than perfect - the important point is that you have a good point and can communicate your point very well. You just need to make a couple of minor edits to make it perfect English:

Yes I agree with you(y). L&P rewritten Dylan's daily events and scripts

becouse Given the recent updates and the time it takes to update L&P each time and the small changes and Dylan's different distribution methods, L&P definitely feels like the script has been rewritten.

Elli had no events on playable day 13 [which put L&P dangerously close to being classified as a war criminal], she had 0 events that day but [realizing a trial before the international warcrimes tribunal was imminent, L&P added] Elli had two [Ellie] events [but, being a truly malicious person, L&P could not help but make both new Ellie scenes] with Dylan on PD 13. If you look closely at AWAM road maps you will know about the changes.

[Considering L&P'a obviously malignant intentions to pollute our minds with more Dylan, it's no] No wonder Dylan's events are two events a day, as there are many ways Dylan can [even though there should be as close to zero ways as possible for Dylan to] Dylan can take up as much screen time[, so we can devote] as [much time as possible to] Sophia,

Dylan romances with at least 9 or more girls [which we all know is waaaayyyyyy too many options for this story since they are pretty much all mutually exclusive which creates exponential growth in the number of scenes needed and overall script length, thereby increasing development time by months and months and months], So Dylan needs more [far fewer] events, and Dylan, [un]like Sophia, has [should have as few] events [as possible] every day. Dylan stays with every PD and until the last day [which everyone knows is time way better spent with Sophia and Ellie and Alyssa and Antonio.]

Sorry english is not my native language
You see, just a few minor corrections!

Last edited:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Jason and Haru have a small appearance in the evening of playable day 14, then likely not seen again.
Everyone (for the most part) is expecting nothing to happen at this event.

But I don't know, seems a bit to far fetched but I can see something going on with pat doing something and Sophia watches.

Won't be sex though. At most BJ. At least... kissing with groping.

Reactions: Talcum Powder

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Everyone (for the most part) is expecting nothing to happen at this event.

But I don't know, seems a bit to far fetched but I can see something going on with pat doing something and Sophia watches.

Won't be sex though. At most BJ. At least... kissing with groping.
Actually, I think we'll get more than we expect. The game's action is picking up, so I don't think we'll get the classic "touching fabric" meme that we joke about. I don't think Sophia will be a passive actor in the scene either, I think she'll actively engage in some sexy fun. More than likely, in my opinion, it will be some fun between Patricia and Sophia as they tease the boys. If the boys do get involved Patricia will take the lead, but I don't think Sophia will be too shy either.

Bobby Lapointe

Aug 19, 2021
Hi guys,

I've just discovered this game, and I really like it !

I'm searching for CG Rip. So far, I've found Day 18 (v0.100) and 19 (v0.115).
Do you know where I can find download links on MEGA or GDrive ? Thanks !

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hi guys,

I've just discovered this game, and I really like it !

I'm searching for CG Rip. So far, I've found Day 18 (v0.100) and 19 (v0.115).
Do you know where I can find download links on MEGA or GDrive ? Thanks !
Most of us just use a utility called Unren to extract the CG directly.

EDIT: It's also useful to gain access to the code, which I believe is required to play the latest Dylan event. Are you not playing the Dylan route?

Last edited:
Reactions: lockerxx

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thx for the reply.
No, I don't play for the moment. But I will soon, and may be play the Ayden route.
I should mention then that strictly speaking, Aiden doesn't have a route. He's not a Love Interest. We don't even have consensus if he'll ever get to sleep with Sophia. You can have Sophia fulfil Aiden's tasks, but that's only with the ultimate goal of Dylan sleeping with Sophia, not Aiden, because storywise it's the Dylan route.

EDIT: Oh, and on the off chance Aiden does get to sleep with Sophia, it's likely to be the final task on playable day 25, which might not get released until 2040 or so.

Last edited:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Actually, I think we'll get more than we expect. The game's action is picking up, so I don't think we'll get the classic "touching fabric" meme that we joke about. I don't think Sophia will be a passive actor in the scene either, I think she'll actively engage in some sexy fun. More than likely, in my opinion, it will be some fun between Patricia and Sophia as they tease the boys. If the boys do get involved Patricia will take the lead, but I don't think Sophia will be too shy either.
I'm genuinely hoping that the ladies are very flirtatious and suggestive in their words and gestures and behavior but I sincerely hope there is zero sexual contact with the boys: no hugging, no kissing, no butt or boob grabbing, no exposing of tender bits, none of it. Everything should be suggested, everything should be geared towards the ladies leading the boys on, alluring them and arousing them but stopping short of anything actually happening.

After leaving the boys and the museum, Patricia is laughing/giggling and ebullient, talking about how much fun it was to leave those poor boys with blue balls.
Sophia looks at Patricia and sort of cracks a half smile, just the corner of one side of her mouth raised. Says nothing.
Patricia says something like "Oh, come on, don't tell me that wasn't - "
She is cut off by Sophia grabbing Patricia by the waist, pulling her in close forcefully and planting a fantastically deep and passionate kiss on her sister. Patricia eagerly accepts.
And then, as Sophia's hands move over Patricia's hips and down to her ass, Patricia cups Sophia's breasts with one hand and plants her other hand on the small of her back, she lets out a soft moan of "oh, Sophia, you have no idea how long ... " and then the scene immediately cross-cuts to Dylan at home, sitting on the side of the bathtub clipping his toenails. Because we want these characters to seem real and have real lives, like going to the dentist and sitting in traffic and stuff.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm genuinely hoping that the ladies are very flirtatious and suggestive in their words and gestures and behavior but I sincerely hope there is zero sexual contact with the boys: no hugging, no kissing, no butt or boob grabbing, no exposing of tender bits, none of it. Everything should be suggested, everything should be geared towards the ladies leading the boys on, alluring them and arousing them but stopping short of anything actually happening.

After leaving the boys and the museum, Patricia is laughing/giggling and ebullient, talking about how much fun it was to leave those poor boys with blue balls.
Sophia looks at Patricia and sort of cracks a half smile, just the corner of one side of her mouth raised. Says nothing.
She is cut off by Sophia grabbing Patricia by the waist, pulling her in close forcefully and planting a fantastically deep and passionate kiss on her sister. Patricia eagerly accepts.
And then, as Sophia's hands move over Patricia's hips and down to her ass, Patricia cups Sophia's breasts with one hand and plants her other hand on the small of her back, she lets out a soft moan of "oh, Sophia, you have no idea how long ... " and then the scene immediately cross-cuts to Dylan at home, sitting on the side of the bathtub clipping his toenails. Because we want these characters to seem real and have real lives, like going to the dentist and sitting in traffic and stuff.
Personally I think it'll be Patricia initiating the kiss again, but as with the last Ellie shower, Sophia is becoming accepting of kissing girls.

Sophia initiating may happen at the horse ranch though

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020

I can see something like that happening, but I think it will happen in front of the boys. I don't think you set the scene with the boys unless you intend on using them- and simply being flirtatious is not enough. The boys will play more of a role than being passive witnesses, but they won't be actively engaged with the girls either.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I can see something like that happening, but I think it will happen in front of the boys. I don't think you set the scene with the boys unless you intend on using them- and simply being flirtatious is not enough. The boys will play more of a role than being passive witnesses, but they won't be actively engaged with the girls either.
Even when Jason and Haru know they're sisters? I don't think Sophia is comfortable with people knowing what she gets up to with Dylan and Ellie. She even keeps most of what she gets up to with Ellie from Liam.

Reactions: Talcum Powder

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Even when Jason and Haru know they're sisters? I don't think Sophia is comfortable with people knowing what she gets up to with Dylan and Ellie. She even keeps most of what she gets up to with Ellie from Liam.
I'm staking my place, I think there will definitely be some sort of action in front of the boys. The thing is though that the action may skirt right along that line of appropriate/inappropriate for what two sisters may do. It'll be the kind of action that may make the boys take notice but that can be brushed aside. Sophia will justify it as something like "well, it's just my sister, and we're not having sex, so it's ok."

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Well said Ginger the Girl.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm staking my place, I think there will definitely be some sort of action in front of the boys. The thing is though that the action may skirt right along that line of appropriate/inappropriate for what two sisters may do. It'll be the kind of action that may make the boys take notice but that can be brushed aside. Sophia will justify it as something like "well, it's just my sister, and we're not having sex, so it's ok."
Whereas I think it will just be flirting, purely for the reason that Patricia wants to show Sophia that there are some things that are relatively harmless. Like how so far, Sophia has got naked in front of other women in the shower. Liam even knows about it, and is fine with it. He even fantasies about her and Nathalie.

Also remember that Sophia likely hasn't really flirted with anyone in almost twenty years. The prison event would have been the first time Sophia has done anything of the sort since she started going out with Liam. So she'll be understandably rusty. Flirting with someone just for the fun of it, that isn't her husband, is going to be a huge thing for her.

Patricia will likely be watching closely, like was during the Yoga event. Might even "practice flirt" during the horse ride.

What you're suggesting sounds more like a possibility for the playable day 16 "wild" event.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
I really want to avoid this topic about the "Dark Secret" as it's been discussed over the last couple of years, and to most Dylan Fans, it is controversial. But here you go... You can read it for yourself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
start on this page and read for about 30 pages to get the details.

The Dylan/Emma option may actually be Sophia/Emma. We'll have to see how that story plays out.

The Dylan twist was essentially that Aiden and Dylan were secretly plotting against Sophia/Mrs Parker/Mom. Aiden would "bully" Dylan and he ran to her for help and an attempt to blackmail and extort protagonist. It was a stupid "secret twist" and I'm glad AF it was taken out. What a dumb idea. The genuine blackmail is fun

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I'm with you - it will hopefully be really, really flirty and suggestive but I don't think they will kiss or anything like that in front of the boys. Well, I say "think" but I really mean "hope", it's my preference.

Sophia may think that in her monologue but I doubt she'd say it. But then again, she did recently talk herself into tugging pubescent penes, so I suppose anything's possible at this point.

But when you say "some sort of action" it makes me think how great it would be if Sophia had recently gone to an art studio and done some semi-nude modeling and got really turned on by the experience. If she had it might occur to her, in the museum setting, that it might be fun to act out some of the poses from Baroque/Romance period paintings. Sort of a high-brow game of twister for educated adults.

Sadly, due to story branching and mutually exclusive routes this would not make any sense at all to a fair number of players.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes