Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
See GingerSweetGirl ancienregimele, every storyline has it's fans. He can't just discard a particular storyline in favour of another.
Also as far as I know the Nursing home storyline is short to begin with and will end soon anyways.

Majority of the characters in the game directory are fill in characters who might not even get a dialogue. Some are only there for one scene ( out of which some have already had their scene ). And as the story is progressing only the prime storylines who have actually developed will stay, the rest will vanish anyways.
As they are most likely fill-in support characters that are helping with Lust and Corruption, I think the question is, "Did he really need that many support characters to corrupt Sophia?" My opinion would be no. I think he could have made do with half or less than half. 79+ characters are too much, and it keeps growing, IMO.

If you look at the character list for the novel, he hasn't even added all the characters currently. As mt2007 said, "This would be great if he were writing a book where he could go back and forth between the characters fairly quickly, but with a visual novel, I tend to agree it is a lot to include given how just dealing with a few characters can take an enormous amount of time with renders and dialog."

Even if they have only one scene to help facilitate Sophia's corruption, Is it worth the effort and time to create that scene for a one-and-done?

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
nah it should be "L day" Lesbian day :love: :love: :love:
The only thing approaching that I'm aware of is the horse ranch event. Even Ellie day on playable day 16 is likely to have Logan and Sam taking up some of her events.

Besides, the only actual lesbian still in the game is Jules.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
This would be great if he was writing a book where he could go back and forth between the characters fairly quickly, but with a visual novel I tend to agree it is a lot to include given how just dealing with a few characters can take an enormous amount of time with renders and dialog. His Patreon page says he wants to make more games like this one and I for one would like to see more games by L&P. However I don't see him ever getting the chance to even begin another game if he doesn't get help with this one.
I so wish that he started with first game with a smaller premise and smaller cast list, finish that first game, and learn from that development, and then go onto producing AWAM as his masterpiece but having already learnt what to do and crucially what not to do. Oh well.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You don't even believe me, even if I give you access to my emails. Let it go and trust your codes!
View attachment 1367891
If there's a Patreon screencap or something (like the information I'm using), by all means post it so we can add it to the verified information we have. But this is the first I'm hearing of updated information on Dylan events. I have no doubt that information is out of date, it just happens to be the best verified information I've seen.

conejito

Apr 2, 2020
hello at dylan's fight in the park ask the game for the correct numbers i think i have them but i don't know how to enter them help please

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
Attention please.

"WHAT TO EXPECT
Join us for a live meet-n-greet with members of Patreon’s Policy Team. This session will focus on policies affecting creators producing 18+ content and will feature a presentation and Q&A."

This might be really really bad considering the recent Onlyfans news or it's going to be nothing.
Lets hope for the latter.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Attention please.

"WHAT TO EXPECT
Join us for a live meet-n-greet with members of Patreon’s Policy Team. This session will focus on policies affecting creators producing 18+ content and will feature a presentation and Q&A."

This might be really really bad considering the recent Onlyfans news or it's going to be nothing.
I wouldn't worry. Worst case scenario, his patrons move to Subscribestar, which currently has no restrictions on incest or underage content for fictional characters. IIRC, he was going to start encouraging the transition after the next update anyway.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I wouldn't worry. Worst case scenario, his patrons move to Subscribestar, which currently has no restrictions on incest or underage content for fictional characters. IIRC, he was going to start encouraging the transition after the next update anyway.
If he has issues with Patreon about his novel, and he insists or encourages members to start using Sub. Star. How many members of his have Credit Cards to make the switch? I don't know if a majority of his members use PayPal or another type of payment method that Patreon uses but Sub. Star doesn't. If a majority of his members pay with Paypal, well that may pose a problem. As many of them may not have access to another form of payment.

The only solution I can think of is AHC/Bank transfers or Pre Paid CCs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Attention please.

"WHAT TO EXPECT

Perhaps it will not be a bad thing for us a switch to subscribestar, when L&P wanted to collect more patrons at the beginning, he did faster updates.

Although, It will be a bad thing for him of course.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes