Aug 16, 2021
I found a real sophia
I always thought Stephanie Seymour as one of the hottest milfs and I think she could be our real life Sophia.
But yes there is huge age gap, Sophia is i guess 38 and Stephanie is 50+.
Anyway here is a picture of her:
Stephanie-Seymour-Bikini-Pictures-St-Barts.jpg
Here is a picture of her with her son:
1C5035762-110112-stephanie-seymore-son-vmed-1130a.jpg
Not that I'm trying to intend anything here but when I first saw this picture I immediately thought about Sophia and Dylan.
It is actually surprising to know one of her son's name is Dylan.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
is moving!!!
Projected date of completion is ticking later and later, but slowly.
Pct CompleteFactorPct of Update
Created Scenes50%55%27.50%
Rendered Scenes45%25%11.25%
Art edited with PS15%5%0.75%
Programming & Translation0%15%0.00%
Total Pct of Update Completed39.50%
Start Date7/5/2021
Festival of Bullshit (excuses)35
Bullshit Days Consumed so far5
Current # Days of Production (less BS consumed)43
Days remaining in Festival of Bullshit30
Estimated Completion Date11/20/2021

1629659606377.png

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Projected date of completion is ticking later and later, but slowly.
Pct CompleteFactorPct of Update
Created Scenes50%55%27.50%
Rendered Scenes45%25%11.25%
Art edited with PS15%5%0.75%
Programming & Translation0%15%0.00%
Total Pct of Update Completed39.50%
Start Date7/5/2021
Festival of Bullshit (excuses)35
Bullshit Days Consumed so far5
Current # Days of Production (less BS consumed)43
Days remaining in Festival of Bullshit30
Estimated Completion Date11/20/2021

View attachment 1366011
So Sam event not yet accounted for. This is worrisome for the scope of new work required. I still hold a Mid December delivery. Unfortunately, no matter how we slice this he is at 2/3rds PD per year. Seriously, how can that be sustained?

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
'Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future !'
Niels Bohr, Nobel laureate in Physics :)

You also know that for the same number of renderings, he can spend much more time, if he wants to put effects, lights everywhere ;)

The stats tell me the second half of November, but I don’t care, November it’s sad and then I’m disillusioned... and even if the content is good, I would have waited too long for satisfaction.

I want to think about end of October :giggle:

View attachment 1366226

99.9% chance of making a bad prediction for October now, even if it's possible : whatever it's fine :coffee:
One way he could make October or sooner, but it would require him to do something he may not want to do. Split the update into two event updates. First, release the Sophia/Nathalie and Dylan/Ellie now for v1.50 and Sophia/The other guy and Sophia/Liam/Cathy/Andy as v1.55 later this year.

This would have content come out now, which could help him, but the flip side of it would be that it's now event base (only content for certain readers), and it takes it to 1/4 day releases for this update (Maybe). He might want to look at this as a trade-off since he can't tell us how many renders he truly needs for a scene (L&P's quote.)

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
One way he could make October or sooner, but it would require him to do something he may not want to do. Split the update into two event updates. First, release the Sophia/Nathalie and Dylan/Ellie now for v1.50 and Sophia/The other guy and Sophia/Liam/Cathy/Andy as v1.55 later this year.

This would have content come out now, which could help him, but the flip side of it would be that it's now event base (only content for certain readers), and it takes it to 1/4 day releases for this update (Maybe). He might want to look at this as a trade-off since he can't tell us how many renders he truly needs for a scene (L&P's quote.)
Overall it will not improve PD rate. Second, by going event, he has so many intertwined paths it could become a logistical nighmare for him to keep his story lines linked. Ultimately, there is a failure in his management and he likely will never correct it. I would also be concerend that he would not produce any faster as the events could still be obsessed over and PD rate could take an even worse hit. He needs to be producing PDs not partials. Anything short of a PD has disaster written on it. We have seen the proof of that.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes