ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Because some of them are bored of making another post! :devilish:

Sophia's request not to mention the picture outside of the classroom will work
1. Because Aiden will support this request. He has too much to lose when Sophia's behavior at school becomes known.
2. The girls in the class will admire Sophia for her courage and will not tell anything out of solidarity.
3. The boys will comply with the request out of chivalry. Sophia is a beautiful woman and nobody fromthey want to be seen as traitors.

That won't stop the story of the picture from spreading among the students in the school forever but it is enough if the content of the lessons is not told further in the next few days.

Zac has not yet said anything about Sophia's behavior in class at home. For me he's the next Candidate having a reason will keep everything within the class. I think the coming events will be involve individual students or small groups in the blackmail, as actors and / or voyers and so that each and every one of them has something to lose at some point when they talk about it.
Sophia's request for secrecy only has to have a real effect at the beginning and yet it becomes like a red thread
then draw 8 more tasks through all of them.

But I want to emphasize again that an image of the 3rd event in the 4th event plays a role is pure Speculation. And my speculations about the course of the lesson are not worth arguing.
Those following the Alyssa route will know that Zac has indeed mentioned something of Sophia's classroom persona to his mother. When the two women are out shopping, Alyssa makes Sophia aware of the fact that she knows that her friend has been teaching braless. It's a nice scene & ties a couple of routes together.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Because some of them are bored of making another post! :devilish:

Sophia's request not to mention the picture outside of the classroom will work
1. Because Aiden will support this request. He has too much to lose when Sophia's behavior at school becomes known.
2. The girls in the class will admire Sophia for her courage and will not tell anything out of solidarity.
3. The boys will comply with the request out of chivalry. Sophia is a beautiful woman and nobody fromthey want to be seen as traitors.

That won't stop the story of the picture from spreading among the students in the school forever but it is enough if the content of the lessons is not told further in the next few days.

Zac has not yet said anything about Sophia's behavior in class at home. For me he's the next Candidate having a reason will keep everything within the class. I think the coming events will be involve individual students or small groups in the blackmail, as actors and / or voyers and so that each and every one of them has something to lose at some point when they talk about it.
Sophia's request for secrecy only has to have a real effect at the beginning and yet it becomes like a red thread
then draw 8 more tasks through all of them.

But I want to emphasize again that an image of the 3rd event in the 4th event plays a role is pure Speculation. And my speculations about the course of the lesson are not worth arguing.
1. And that is exactly the reason why he does not need to take the risk and involve students he has no friendship with and can't trust. Why would he even want to trust those people. He is in no need to involve others when things are already going smoothly for him.

2 & 3. This is not the 16th century that anyone cares for chivalry and solidarity. These are values no student would follow especially if they know something like this about a their teacher. I seriously ask would you have have kept quiet about it if you came to know something like this about your own teacher. Plus the boys at school don't really respect Sophia. She is the topic of conversation of the whole school and they just want to bang her as we are already told. She is just a body they want to fuck. Teenagers with such mentality are expected by you to keep quiet out of chivalry, give it a break.

Everyone knows that it's the most stupid decision to trust a mob with a secret. It's bound to get out and this one is going to spread like wild fire.

About the traitor thing, no on will ever be able to find out who leaked the information. If one guy or girl secretly tells anyone of his/her friends no can know, hence no question of being a traitor.

Zac did tell his mother about how Sophia has started teaching without a bra in class. If he can tell his mother then telling his friends, 100% possible. Dylan being Sophia's son is bound to at some point to be teased regarding this, as we already know all the boys talk about fucking his mom.

Last edited:

dregon87

May 6, 2019
With all the pigeons in San Alejo, how is it possible that all the cars are clean ?! :unsure::coffee:

View attachment 1362587
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-130-lust-passion.5944/post-6233796
Anybody got any ideas ? :)

PS (bonus question) :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
looks like f-150 (2020), the headlights look different, maybe this is an anti-copyright version.

I offer it as an option until there is a better one :)

Reactions: nexer

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
looks like f-150 (2020), the headlights look different, maybe this is an anti-copyright version.

I offer it as an option until there is a better one :)
I believe it to be Daz asset, so not based on any specific pickup truck. But it certainly looks close

Reactions: nexer and dregon87

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I believe it to be Daz asset, so not based on any specific pickup truck. But it certainly looks close
You've nailed the asset, there aren't too many trucks in the Daz store and that "7" shape on the fender just in front of the rear-view mirror is very distinctive. Interestingly, the scale is off. If you look at the the teaser next to the asset promo you can see the difference. Maybe he played with the vehicle scale?
[edit: It occurs to me that she could be standing on Dylan's head which would explain why the truck looks a bit smaller in the teaser image]

1629523215440.png 1629524851748.png

dregon87 is spot on as well, the asset itself is a bit of a mashup of different makes and models but very much based on the F-150. The "7" looking thing is in the same location as the asset and the teaser.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes