Aug 16, 2021
I'm just wondering how many people from those who visit this forum play on Android?
If I'm not mistaken, it's been said here on the forum more than once that everything is fine on Android, as well as on PC, Dylan manages to defeat a drunk man. Why it doesn't work only for you, it's not clear!
If it didn't work for others, then there would be a lot of complaints, but you might have noticed a long time ago that you are the only one with such a problem.

When you don't use the word bitch, at least your post can be read!
I always download it from this site when a new version comes out, and for some reason Dylan can't win .. maybe this is what I downloaded from this site .. is it possible? prosdo here and the Russian version of yest

Aug 16, 2021
I'm just wondering how many people from those who visit this forum play on Android?
If I'm not mistaken, it's been said here on the forum more than once that everything is fine on Android, as well as on PC, Dylan manages to defeat a drunk man. Why it doesn't work only for you, it's not clear!
If it didn't work for others, then there would be a lot of complaints, but you might have noticed a long time ago that you are the only one with such a problem.

When you don't use the word bitch, at least your post can be read!
yeah, since this is not a country of such a sense, min has a similar one , for some reason ((((can you give advice on where it can be downloaded proactively and in Russian, if possible .. probably, this is from the site where I download hota and I'm not sure about it

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Did any other teasers release?

Last I saw was the one with Dylan talking to Ellie and Christine in the backyard.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I always download it from this site when a new version comes out, and for some reason Dylan can't win .. maybe this is what I downloaded from this site .. is it possible? prosdo here and the Russian version of yest
Here is the Russian version for PC, I can't help you with Android.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hey patreons and former patreons like me, i had asked L&P a question that was never answered (shocking right) now i was on the cheaper tier, so maybe he just avoids cheap tier like the plague. Anyway the question was "Why cant you show Sophia having a sexual dream? it could be hetero or lesbian or incest." I know we got a brief tease of that with Larry Morello at the prison but there should be more than that and it could be with any character, because its just a dream or it could be a nightmare dream like the subway rape or Aidens gang or maybe she has a dream what she thinks Aiden will make her do for the next task. Has anyone else has asked him that question and what did he say?

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
Hey patreons and former patreons like me, i had asked L&P a question that was never answered (shocking right) now i was on the cheaper tier, so maybe he just avoids cheap tier like the plague. Anyway the question was "Why cant you show Sophia having a sexual dream? it could be hetero or lesbian or incest." I know we got a brief tease of that with Larry Morello at the prison but there should be more than that and it could be with any character, because its just a dream or it could be a nightmare dream like the subway rape or Aidens gang or maybe she has a dream what she thinks Aiden will make her do for the next task. Has anyone else has asked him that question and what did he say?
Not a patreon and nor have I been but if it's not going to advance the story in anyway why waste the time on those renders? Plus when she actually does have sex with somebody other than Liam then it will be more impactful if we have not seen it all in a dream beforehand.

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
With all the pigeons in San Alejo, how is it possible that all the cars are clean ?! :unsure::coffee:

View attachment 1362587
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-130-lust-passion.5944/post-6233796
Anybody got any ideas ? :)

PS (bonus question) :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's because anyone rich enough to own those vehicles will have a 'little' man or woman who runs round doing such tasks, or maybe there's just one for the whole street/neighbourhood where Sophia lives. So, out goes the idea of Sophia. Ellie, Amber, Julia etc. washing the cars on a hot afternoon. Maybe Nathalie can do it?

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Yes to me it is more absurd to let teh whole class know than to secretly have a vibe in you.
I don't care for breast exposing etc. They don't make sense either. Letting the whole class in on this not only weakens the blackmail but also exposes Sophia to risks.
Has there ever been an obedient class of students who will keep their word to keep a secret of a teacher.
What you are saying that the girls are impressed by her etc, can maybe work with a girl who actually admires Sophia not with girls that don't really care about her. And then guys, can you even hope to shut the guys about it.

You realise that Dylan also studies in this school. Zac in Sophia's class. How likely is it for Zac to tell Dylan about this or anyone else from school. Most are aware that Sophia is Dylan's mother. Then Dylan talks to Sophia about her nude modelling. You do realize what a mess this storyline will become involving Dylan, Zac and Aiden directly.

Sophia comes to class to teach and Aiden in front of the whole class is like, " Teacher you're not going to teach us what is in our lesson but I have brought these pictures, I would like you talk about them". What is this. Next day some other student brings some other material for Sophia to explain, fuck lesson plan of Sophia and the syllabus.

Now as per you the task is for Sophia to explain the picture of hers. So what are we going to watch 200 renders of Sophia explaining the picture again. As if Xavier didn't do enough of that. I am so craving for more lessons on Greek mythology. Then when Aiden says that the model looks like her, Sophia says yes it is her. Can't you see how redundant that sounds, if she says no it's not her then is there any way to prove that it is Sophia. You don't expect Sophia to bare her breasts on her students request for proof's sake and then a comparison to be made. Her career comes to stake with her admitting that it is her. And she does it even when she can easily deny it. No school will be happy to know that a teacher of their school teaching teenage children is actually taking part in nude modelling.

Also, the nude painting, now if Sophia admits it's her then the situation becomes much more problematic. Now this picture is a nude of Sophia that she is showing to her entire class of underage children. Enough to create a scandal.

All girls will admire her is BS in capital, it is more likely they'll be jealous of Sophia because of her physical beauty and since the guys definitely will give more attention to her than to them.

And if it is the 4th task, where is the comfortable solution.

These are the various fronts on which your idea seems implausible.

As for the vibrator thing, how is that an implausible scene, I would like to hear. Not the "how can she enjoy this" or "it's stupid" etc. But how does it negatively affect the story, how does it become a less sexual task than yours and any other reason. Also my suggestion for the vibe scene is not for the 4th task.
Because some of them are bored of making another post! :devilish:

Sophia's request not to mention the picture outside of the classroom will work
1. Because Aiden will support this request. He has too much to lose when Sophia's behavior at school becomes known.
2. The girls in the class will admire Sophia for her courage and will not tell anything out of solidarity.
3. The boys will comply with the request out of chivalry. Sophia is a beautiful woman and nobody fromthey want to be seen as traitors.

That won't stop the story of the picture from spreading among the students in the school forever but it is enough if the content of the lessons is not told further in the next few days.

Zac has not yet said anything about Sophia's behavior in class at home. For me he's the next Candidate having a reason will keep everything within the class. I think the coming events will be involve individual students or small groups in the blackmail, as actors and / or voyers and so that each and every one of them has something to lose at some point when they talk about it.
Sophia's request for secrecy only has to have a real effect at the beginning and yet it becomes like a red thread
then draw 8 more tasks through all of them.

But I want to emphasize again that an image of the 3rd event in the 4th event plays a role is pure Speculation. And my speculations about the course of the lesson are not worth arguing.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes