Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Of course not. For one, even for the dates you're thinking of, 4 days is playable day 16. He would have been returning the day after.

And that was only when Coach Sophia was still a thing. But now that's thankfully essentially been scrapped, Bennett's ultimatum wont be until playable day 25.
Do you have a new chart and could you PM me with it?

Reactions: wynlard

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I am getting the sneaking suspicion, little foundation, that though L&P said there would be no harem that was meant for MC Sophia. There is no restriction for Dylan. Hmmmm! Alley_Cat "Amber, Emma, Ellie & Christine and Marie" even Patricia maybe?
Well, as long as Sophia suffers for what she is doing ,she can have what she wants

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I am getting the sneaking suspicion, little foundation, that though L&P said there would be no harem that was meant for MC Sophia. There is no restriction for Dylan. Hmmmm! Alley_Cat "Amber, Emma, Ellie & Christine and Marie" even Patricia maybe?
Considering Ellie still considers Dylan to be subhuman, I really don't see Dylan/Ellie going anywhere. Dylan/Christine, perhaps. The Ellie and Sam routes have been converging, and so Ellie/Sam looks like it's a thing. We'll see if her attitude towards Dylan has been tempered during the Ellie event on PD 14.

As for Patricia, why the fuck would she risk the sweet arrangement she has at the moment by fucking Dylan? Especially since she's encouraging him to chase Marie.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Considering Ellie still considers Dylan to be subhuman, I really don't see Dylan/Ellie going anywhere. Dylan/Christine, perhaps. The Ellie and Sam routes have been converging, and so Ellie/Sam looks like it's a thing. We'll see if her attitude towards Dylan has been tempered during the Ellie event on PD 14.

As for Patricia, why the fuck would she risk the sweet arrangement she has at the moment by fucking Dylan? Especially since she's encouraging him to chase Marie.
Something is supposed to happen between Dylan/Patricia

Reactions: dima1986 and Bane71

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021

Depends on how you play the Dylan event in this update. Ellie can easily become sympathetic.

Patricia is just the wild card wandering about this whole rodeo. She will do what she wants to do. Only she knows what that is! IMO.

Reactions: Atton563

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Give it time as it is early days.
Alcohol/good looking guy makes out with Sophia she gets carried away ooops no condoms,Sophia pregnant
Haven't had your Guinness yet I see.

And how the hell did you know she did the test. Jeepers we were supposed to keep that secret. Also, we only drink Seagrams (Ginger Ale that is) :giggle:

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Depends on how you play the Dylan event in this update. Ellie can easily become sympathetic.

Patricia is just the wild card wandering about this whole rodeo. She will do what she wants to do. Only she knows what that is! IMO.
Patricia is a wild card but she controls the situation whether it be male/females and is no push over.
Sophia on the other hand is led far too easily

Reactions: hzjujk

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Sophia should just get Aiden into full cuck mode and cheat mode and dom mode, imagine say a party and Sophia totally ignores Aiden and is flirting with others in a big way all scantily clad, that would balance out the story line and Sophia would eventually turn Aiden into quivering jello with tease and denial etc. and Aiden would eventually lose all freewill while providing Sophia with a financially beneficial lifestyle, then the story would get really interesting after all it is a adult game. Then Aiden gets busted flirted with another female and Sophia totally destroys him. :cool:
Thankfully, none of this will happen.
(But kudos for your over active imagination)

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Furthermore: Next year I will try to look and approach some skilled artist and discuss with him/her a way how to make the scene creation faster, by keeping the artistic quality. The rendering is not the problem, like I already said many times. It's the actual creation of these scenes and adjustments. The only chance I see at the moment would be trusting a total stranger my files and the creation of a part of my scenes on his own responsibility. Also, a professional writer could be a relief because I'm also losing a lot of time at thinking about the dialogues. Two minds would be better here than just one of course.
Well, actually this started and was planned as a rather shorter one but ended in a larger one. But already told this before that I just can't estimate the amount of renders before not start working on the event. And there will be a progress in every single event! And in some even a really distinctive one! And the same effort I will also put later into sex scenes for which I'm planning to hire some pro animator because learning and doing this section would be really over the top.
Since he already anticipated us 8 months ago that he was going to hire a professional animator for the sex scenes, the only news for this thread is the hope that next year we will see some more elaborate sex scenes than those seen between Sophia and her husband.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Since he already anticipated us 8 months ago that he was going to hire a professional animator for the sex scenes, the only news for this thread is the hope that next year we will see some more elaborate sex scenes than those seen between Sophia and her husband.
We have all been through this before and he had a hard time finding somebody the last time that matched up to his very high standard.
Help with the dialog should not be too much of a problem since L&P dialog is crap

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes