Gorond

Aug 27, 2020
Of course not. For one, even for the dates you're thinking of, 4 days is playable day 16. He would have been returning the day after.

And that was only when Coach Sophia was still a thing. But now that's thankfully essentially been scrapped, Bennett's ultimatum wont be until playable day 25.
coach sophia would have been awesome though. what are you talking about?

Asterix1989

Sep 2, 2017
Im kind a cofused with the game is Dylan fight with Ayden realy happend? And Im not played the game yet, but you can choose diferent route? For example you decide with what characters you get intimated and close, please give a guide with what I going to see in this VN!!

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
if with the old 1/3 day system it took 6 months, for a whole day it took 18 months.
now according to the schedule, L&P has scheduled 10 updates.
do you really think it will take less than 2 months for each update?
this means that there is the possibility that we would have a full day in 20 months.
goodbye

Reactions: Toushiro

Kumartest

May 31, 2018
Yes absolutely right in their playable events but not the sex scenes L & P meant, He is very carefull with his word for replying with the patreon members.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
coach sophia would have been awesome though. what are you talking about?
At best, it would have been a whole lot of dick, and Sophia not getting naked. That's the furthest from awesome I can think of, bar the second side job. Complete waste of time. Especially since we've already got Dylan perving on Sophia in the shower.
Is Sam the most popular in the Patreon polls or something?
Sam is third, behind Ellie, then Dylan. Latest poll results are here.

John577

Mar 2, 2018
As of 11/24/2021 are there any sex contents with anyone else besides the husband? If not jesus, been following since 2017 and 4 years later. The creator has been milking his patreon a lot, huh?

• Angry
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
As of 11/24/2021 are there any sex contents with anyone else besides the husband? If not jesus, been following since 2017 and 4 years later. The creator has been milking his patreon a lot, huh?
There's spying on Neil and Amber, and a dream sequence with Larry Morello in prison. But my calculations put the first actual sex scene with someone besides Liam at about 10 years away.

Assuming that the "sex scenes" we're now told are happening in the next week in game are more sexual that actual sex scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: dark.knight48

Asterix1989

Sep 2, 2017
Im kind a cofused with the game is Dylan fight with Ayden realy happend? And Im not played the game yet, but you can choose diferent route? For example you decide with what characters you get intimated and close, please give a guide with what I going to see in this VN!!

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
There's spying on Neil and Amber, and a dream sequence with Larry Morello in prison. But my calculations put the first actual sex scene with someone besides Liam at about 10 years away.

Assuming that the "sex scenes" we're now told are happening in the next week in game are more sexual that actual sex scenes.
"more sexual that actual sex scenes"

OK, this has me laughing my you know what off. Kind of like the "virginal Milf" line in another post.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes