t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Yes absolutely right in their playable events but not the sex scenes L & P meant, He is very carefull with his word for replying with the patreon members.
I don't think careful is a word I would ever associate with a communication from L&P. Just Sayin'!

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Im kind a cofused with the game is Dylan fight with Ayden realy happend? And Im not played the game yet, but you can choose diferent route? For example you decide with what characters you get intimated and close, please give a guide with what I going to see in this VN!!
The fight was taken out of the game after the dev received a backlash

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Im kind a cofused with the game is Dylan fight with Ayden realy happend? And Im not played the game yet, but you can choose diferent route? For example you decide with what characters you get intimated and close, please give a guide with what I going to see in this VN!!
Yes, the fight between Dylan and Aiden really happens. Always happens. What you can however choose is whether or not you accept the blackmail attempt that happens after. Not accepting the blackmail means Sophia doesn't get intimate with either Dylan or Aiden.

Personally, I play the lesbian route which has the most nudity.
"more sexual that actual sex scenes"

OK, this has me laughing my you know what off. Kind of like the "virginal Milf" line in another post.
I may have worded that badly. What I meant is that the scenes may be sexual or erotic, but not actually contain sex.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Yes, the fight between Dylan and Aiden really happens. Always happens. What you can however choose is whether or not you accept the blackmail attempt that happens after. Not accepting the blackmail means Sophia doesn't get intimate with either Dylan or Aiden.

Personally, I play the lesbian route which has the most nudity.

I may have worded that badly. What I meant is that the scenes may be sexual or erotic, but not actually contain sex.
I knew what you meant. I am just channeling my inner Patricia right now (She be so snarky). :):cool::giggle:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I am a Sam, Alyssa preference. Though Patricia really grew on me with her dialogue in .150. And NOOooooo it is not Killjoys influence and I am not a Killjoys alt account. (I hate Haggis):):cool:
I will let you into a secret,so do I

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
If Sam plays Bon Jovi(which he will)I wonder how he will play his guitar while trying to hide his erection?
Oh right on her(Patricias) Birthday.
Oh, well at least he has a guitar stand then.

But I do not think she will do it. Because that would be stealing.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Lukasz1

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Also Aiden never told Sophia whether or not to wear a skirt/dress but I am guessing a dress and also mentioned the lengh of said item,could this be another flashing event?

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
If Sam plays Bon Jovi(which he will)I wonder how he will play his guitar while trying to hide his erection?
I feel like Sam’s main story (outside trying to bang Sophia) is going to be focused around his up-and-coming band, and it will culminate in them playing some big venue, and Sam dedicating a Bon Jovi song to “a special girl in the audience” who always believed in him, and served as his inspiration. Big sexy time will ensue afterward, or Sophia will see him being hounded by groupies, and realize that his infatuation with her was a fleeting fancy, and move on. Something like that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Old Dog and hzjujk

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Well Sophia will also later on channeling her inner Patricia. And well you can say it started in the Hot Tube with Sam.
There are crucial differences between Sophia and Patricia. Patricia wouldn't invest any emotion in her potential sex partner. She would fuck Sam and then send him home to mom. And there was no way Patricia would make the mistake of taking a lover home and into the hot tub and then getting caught by her husband.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well I think she would only go far enough to see Sophia´s reaction (making her jealous). I guess she knows what is going on between them.
I don't know about that.
Look at her students for instances all have puzzled looks and wonder what is going on.
Liam missed Sam between Sophia's legs in clear water and lights on in the Jacuzzi

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I feel like Sam’s main story (outside trying to bang Sophia) is going to be focused around his up-and-coming band, and it will culminate in them playing some big venue, and Sam dedicating a Bon Jovi song to “a special girl in the audience” who always believed in him, and served as his inspiration. Big sexy time will ensue afterward, or Sophia will see him being hounded by groupies, and realize that his infatuation with her was a fleeting fancy, and move on. Something like that.
I get the same feeling with Ellie. While she'll have an intense sexual relationship with Sophia, her OTP I believe is Jules. It's her relationship with Jules that is helping her to grow out of the shallow bitchiness that Ellie shows at the start of the game.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
After Sophia telling him that she was not the right girl for him and also hoping his puberty phase passes soon and then making out with him in the hot tub and never mind the kiss he got off Ellie, he must be walking a round with a boner 24/7

Reactions: Ruby Tuesday
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes