Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I see Sam's passion in much the same way as you both describe. Sam's love for Sophia appears to have grown to have equal weight as his love for his music. Before the music lesson Sam only described Sophia in terms of 'that very hot MILF'. During the music lesson Sam discovers that Sophia's taste in music is much like his own. After the music lesson Sam describes Sophia as the perfect woman or dream woman. I believe that (in Sam's mind) Sophia and his music have become interdependent; meaning that he believes he found someone that he can deeply share his music with. Other members here in this thread have rightfully noted that it is strange that Sam's family was not present for his first concert. It may be possible that this was by Sam's design because he wanted to share this moment with her (Sophia). The only reason Patricia was there is because Sophia asked for it.
Jack.
He didn't ask Dylan either. Jules has a performance and invited everybody. Not that Sam or Dylan would probably be interested. But they were invited.

Reactions: Jack Adams

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I don't know about that.
Look at her students for instances all have puzzled looks and wonder what is going on.
Liam missed Sam between Sophia's legs in clear water and lights on in the Jacuzzi
And we won't mention that the water level went up over a foot (barely above the seat level to nearly at the top) from Sophia sitting there to both being in the Jacuzzi. It don't work that way folks.:ROFLMAO:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Actually, there was a short mini-scene in which Sophia invites Dylan to Sam's concert after confronting him about the cigarette. Dylan declines with the excuse that he does not want to watch his friend fail.
Causing his friend to fail due to lack of support. Great friend he is.

Huh, I get Ellie getting into trouble for the ciggie.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
[QUOTE"Deathmonger, post: 4867138, miembro: 2168498"]
no importa si sólo en los pensamientos del MC, una escena de sexo es una escena de sexo ;)
Hola, estoy de acuerdo con este criterio, aunque sea solo en los pensamientos, pero al menos motivaría mas a los espectadores, creo que todos estamos esperando eso.
[/QUOTE]

In English my friend, in English...hehehe

En ingles amigo, en ingles...jeje

;)

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i am more interesting in the Sophie/Dylan/Marie/Claire and the Dylan/amber :love:.i hope we meet the sister of the shota boys.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes