Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well I guess something can happen. But I think we can also make the choice here.

I also hate him. But wht did he do to Jules?
Really it's mostly just suspicions but in the Ellie route it's mentioned that Neil wont let Jules own a bikini. She keeps hers with Ellie. On day one it's also mentioned that Jules dresses strangely for someone her age. So I suspect Neil has abused Jules growing up in some form or another.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jude6

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Damn, I just came to the realization that even if L&P somehow got himself on a monthly release schedule (which he won’t), and managed to get the next update up by next month (which he won’t), we’d still be looking at April at the earliest for the Sam scene.

I’m ignoring the Aiden/Morello routes, incest actively turns me off, and I find the sex ed plot annoying at best, so the next few updates are going to kind of be a bust. I might have to find some other similar VNs in the meanwhile.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Really it's mostly just suspicions but in the Ellie route it's mentioned that Neil wont let Jules own a bikini. She keeps hers with Ellie. On day one it's also mentioned that Jules dresses strangely for someone her age. So I suspect Neil has abused Jules growing up in some form or another.
With some of the content that the dev has introduced lately why not

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Damn, I just came to the realization that even if L&P somehow got himself on a monthly release schedule (which he won’t), and managed to get the next update up by next month (which he won’t), we’d still be looking at April at the earliest for the Sam scene.

I’m ignoring the Aiden/Morello routes, incest actively turns me off, and I find the sex ed plot annoying at best, so the next few updates are going to kind of be a bust. I might have to find some other similar VNs in the meanwhile.
Have a look at "Watching my wife" or "Hillside"

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
No I don't think so. He was supposed to be there on day 18 I believe. 4th day from this playable day would be 16, so Bennett definitely not. Plus he said it is an important character.

Among guys I only see 3 important characters. Dylan Sam and Aiden. So whatever scenes will be there will be very likely to be with them.
I would call Dylan/Sam/Patricia/Ellie as main characters and the others as important characters but L&Ps wording has always been strange.
I messed up on Bennett,thanks for reminding me

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Alright, 12 playable days are done and 18 remain. The current update is the end of Part 1 of the game. I will still insert that info at the end of it (instead of "to be continued").
So, here are the changes and plans for the near future:
  • Part 2, which I will start very soon, will be much smaller (file size) right away. Your choices of Part 1 will be still valid, of course!
  • Updates will be released from now on after any main event is finished. Which means they will be smaller of course but come out quicker.
  • You will be able to update the game via the menu so that you don't need to download the entire game over and over. The game automatically will download just the new content for you.
The events of the next game day:
Morning:
1) Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task) + a bonus scene 2) Don Morello (optional)
Noon: 1) Dylan/Ellie Part 1 + Part 2 OR: Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not! 2) 2nd side job 3rd day
Afternoon: 1) Sophia/Sam 2) Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)
Evening: 1) Sophia/Dylan Part 1 2) Sophia/Dylan Part 2 OR: Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan/Emma
This would mean for the update cycle of this day:
Update 1: The entire morning
Update 2: Dylan/Ellie Part 1 + Part 2
Update 3: Dylan comes home from boarding school
Update 4 : 2nd side job 3rd day
Update 5 : Sophia/Sam
Update 6 : Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)
Update 7 : Sophia/Dylan Part 1
Update 8 : Sophia/Dylan Part 2
Update 9 : Dylan/Ellie/Christine
Update 10 : Dylan/Emma + rest
I will also give you an event overview of playable day 14 soon!
Furthermore: Next year I will try to look and approach some skilled artist and discuss with him/her a way how to make the scene creation faster, by keeping the artistic quality. The rendering is not the problem, like I already said many times. It's the actual creation of these scenes and adjustments. The only chance I see at the moment would be trusting a total stranger my files and the creation of a part of my scenes on his own responsibility. Also, a professional writer could be a relief because I'm also losing a lot of time at thinking about the dialogues. Two minds would be better here than just one of course.
And last but not least, for all the impatient who only want to see one thing (Liam excluded). Here is a rough outlook:
1st lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 3 playable days
1st big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days
2nd big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days
2nd lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days
3rd big lesbian sex(ual) scene with an important character: Within the next 5 playable days
4th lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 7 playable days
Which of course means that any other sexual practices will happen in betweewn as well!
I don't think splitting a day on 10 parts will be a good idea.
So far everytime he splits the content,it takes more and more months to finish a single day.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So far everytime he splits the content,it takes more and more months to finish a single day.
That would depend on the size of the scene and whether new assets would be needed

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
What are the games about? Is the playable charakter also a female?
Watching my wife is split into either following the wife on 1 update and then the husband on the next.So you get to see how your choices affected either wife or hubby.

Hillside is about a stalker stalking a supermodel who then hires a body guard to protect her and her daughter Emma.
It is a slow burn but it is dark/gloomy but fun

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Watching my wife is split into either following the wife on 1 update and then the husband on the next.So you get to see how your choices affected either wife or hubby.

Hillside is about a stalker stalking a supermodel who then hires a body guard to protect her and her daughter Emma.
It is a slow burn but it is dark/gloomy but fun
Thank you. Maybe I will play "Watching my wife" first.

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I was only mentioning guys in that
Among women Ellie Patricia and after what I saw from the Nathalie event and the dialogues towards the end of the Nathalie event, I feel she'll be quite important. Also we don't know how important Alyssa would become.
There are a lot of questions unanswered concerning Alyssa and Zac also but at least now you can dump Aiden and keep the Alyssa open unlike before

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
That would be hard stuff. But He can also be a overprotective in not good way. It is hard to explain. Maybe he is one of those fathers who try to protect their daughters from danger. So not allowed don't dress "provocatively", etc. So like a really old fashion guy.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
That would be hard stuff. But He can also be a overprotective in not good way. It is hard to explain. Maybe he is one of those fathers who try to protect their daughters from danger. So not allowed don't dress "provocatively", etc. So like a really old fashion guy.
My feeling was similar. There is an old saying, "A thief locks his house the tightest."

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Wow wow wow... That Nathalie event was so fucking hot! Very good quality of renders and great erotism. I didn't have much else in my PT, I'm not interested in little boys. But from the previews I saw of Sam event, I understand it can be quite challenging and take a lot of time to make an event like that, with one of the most important limitation of DAZ3D : rendering a crowd. Though quite small (16 people I think) it's not an easy feat.

That said, although I loved the scene and recognize the work done, it was quite short for the awaited time. At this pace the game will never see a proper ending and will be abandoned before the end. And the DLC will never see the light of day (soccer coaching? anything else?). It seems the dev bit more than he can chew.

MYCIUS

May 13, 2020
But.. if he finish one update in short time, for example 1-2 weeks, it's not bad idea.. becausde waiting 6 months... :(

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes