hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I think that there friendship died during the Fashion show
The joint fashion show didn't take place in my game, just like the fight in the pool. But I looked at these sidewalks and came to the conclusion that the friendship between Dylan and Sam could not be renewed because of their different development paths.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The joint fashion show didn't take place in my game, just like the fight in the pool. But I looked at these sidewalks and came to the conclusion that the friendship between Dylan and Sam could not be renewed because of their different development paths.
How about the trampoline?

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Really it's mostly just suspicions but in the Ellie route it's mentioned that Neil wont let Jules own a bikini. She keeps hers with Ellie. On day one it's also mentioned that Jules dresses strangely for someone her age. So I suspect Neil has abused Jules growing up in some form or another.
In a game that has incest as an erotic theme and where the main character may have Shota sex? Should L&P really address the issue of family abuse with Jules and her father Neil? An overprotective father would be more likely or Neil suspects that Jules is not his biological daughter and therefore behaves strangely towards her. Or the use of the knockout. Drops wasn't the first time, and Jules knows of other occasions when her father used these means to get the shot.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A GTX 1080 WOW :oops:
YES! I believe this underscores the point. Given L&P's rig, it is conceivable that he could double the render rate I was working at since most of my time was spent waiting. Often, I did use render time creating the next scene, and still found myself waiting. For complex renders I would go out and dig dirt, or build masonry then return when the timer went off (estimated render time). Often, the render was close when I returned to the computer.
It was the lack of physical endurance doing both very strenuous work and rendering that caused the current hiatus. The last month I have spent decompressing (but I digress). From my experience I can safely say that a three week release schedule (per event) with his rig is not too much to ask.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
YES! I believe this underscores the point. Given L&P's rig, it is conceivable that he could double the render rate I was working at since most of my time was spent waiting. Often, I did use render time creating the next scene, and still found myself waiting. For complex renders I would go out and dig dirt, or build masonry then return when the timer went off (estimated render time). Often, the render was close when I returned to the computer.
It was the lack of physical endurance doing both very strenuous work and rendering that caused the current hiatus. The last month I have spent decompressing (but I digress). From my experience I can safely say that a three week release schedule (per event) with his rig is not too much to ask.
If he changed his Scene Creating method then yes I would agree with you as this is the major things that holds things up

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
If he changed his Scene Creating method then yes I would agree with you as this is the major things that holds things up
I gave him a full two days for scene creation in my initial estimate. You saw that some of my environments were relatively complex, and they took less than two days. Perhaps I am missing something. What in his scene creation do you understand that would have him spend more than the two full days to complete?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I gave him a full two days for scene creation in my initial estimate. You saw that some of my environments were relatively complex, and they took less than two days. Perhaps I am missing something. What in his scene creation do you understand that would have him spend more than the two full days to complete?
Lighting for one as he has spent an obscene amount time on this and also the last Aiden even took a round 4 weeks to complete.
Whether this was because of the Dforce clothing or lighting I couldn't say

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
So, L&P is searching for another artist and a writer, what about this dev called Silk&Milk, he is very dissatisfied with the lack of support that he has received through the years and could abandon his game, despite of he can also write sophisticated eroticism and make renders that can match L&P quality (or even surpass it, I hope this will not be a problem :)). If L&P pays him 10% of his earnings per month, the double that this dev is earning now, maybe L&P could hire him and the development progress could be duplicated, he has the same production ratio than L&P with worse rig.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
As someone who maintained a rendering schedule over months, this would be my expectation:
If L&P averaged 6 (six) renders per day (a rate that I was comfortably sustaining with a GTX 1080) he could produce a 48 render batch in 8 (eight) days. Give him 2 (two) days for new scene creation, and we have that 85% of the work done. Adding two more days for the remaining 15% of the work and we have a two-week release schedule.
Let us double the render volume to an average of 96 renders. At that 6 renders per day rate we have a batch completed in sixteen days. We add the same 2 (two) days for the scene creation to round out the 85% of the work. This gives him a little over 3 (three) days to do everything else. We now have a three-week plus a day release schedule.
The point here is that if he can keep the render volume near 1000 over a game day (not including animations that he mentioned would be outsourced) he could have a game day done in 10 months while still having a full week off each month.
As long as there is something spicy for most of the releases I believe most of his current audience would be sated.
You've got to figure writing in there too, though.

Reactions: Jack Adams

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
You guys realize L&P has been "searching for help" for years now, right? The guy who couldn't even find a translator (even came here to say how hard it was) despite having a professional translator contacting him..

Fow now, it's all a gimmick because he clearly saw people here are getting fed up, specially the last update.
Until he actually hires someone and its not just "another american friend from discord", you shouldn't really trust any word coming from him.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The Morello event is a meeting? as Sophia will not be contacting him again till after Aiden's 4 task but we know how L&P can balloon an event.
Does Sophia even have Morello's number?
I never said the Morello event is a meeting? Where are you pulling that from?

But yes, Sophia might have Morello's number since she has called her. While you can block it, Caller ID is a thing.
I'd still like to see them again. Maybe getting a little payback. Otherwise, it's just another visit to the dentist!
So the Subway Thugs scene turns out to be completely pointless. Deal with it.
I have a few things to say that to me seems like it could happen, also just a bit of a rant lol ;) nothing to interesting just my opinion.

1 - I'd like to start off by saying its great the update has finally been released, I didn't keep a good look out on the progress so it was a nice surprise :), thank you again to L&P for releasing it before the year ended.

2 - I feel like this update is kind of like a filler (setting up for some serious lack of brain power that will lead her to fully unlocking her sexual desires) which is both frustrating and slightly understandable, especially because this is suppose to be the full understanding of a woman coming to have many affairs with men/women. I just feel like she should be a lot more understanding to what everyone wants from her and even her own desires are showing more and more, so I'm surprised her event with Sam in the hot tub didn't get more steamy (i.e HJ, exposed titty play and suck), so i feel it's like a slight back step before all hell breaks loose in the future updates.

3 - This continues from 2 because I imagine the next update especially will see her form a stronger bond with Sam/Dylan/Natalie because of how far they have gotten with her, but it just opens up more questions regarding the other people she's interacted with, how can you fit in her fucking her way through everyone she's interacted with and justify it as her going wild and not make it seem like its near the end and its just literally an orgifest lol, seems to me that this game will need a lot more updates and even a time skip after this game ends to justify her getting around to her scenes with the less shown characters (i.e building crew, football team/moms, guys from the museum, postman etc) so will we have when the time comes, update after update of her revisiting these characters? who knows....

4 - Last but not least, my predictions for the first sexual scene from our beloved Sophia....well I can hope it will be a small scene next update but that's slightly pushing it (depending on how it goes with the Sam talk or Dylan next stage). But I'd say for sure (fingers crossed, hope beyond hope) the second update next year....so maybe around summer time, that sounds a bit more plausible but things can get pushed back lol

Let me know your thoughts on this, Am I wrong? am I right? call me out if so, any feedback helpful :)

If you got this far, thank you for reading :)

P.S - Happy Thanksgiving to my US friends
The second update for PD13 is the bonus storyline, so wont involve Sophia. The first event of any significance is likely the Sophia/Sam event of Update 5

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
The Morello event is a meeting? as Sophia will not be contacting him again till after Aiden's 4 task but we know how L&P can balloon an event.
Does Sophia even have Morello's number?
He called her so yes she has his number. Likely a phone call if she get sPissed enough at Aiden to go that route. After that the Aiden spots may become Morello spots. Just spit balling here.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I never said the Morello event is a meeting? Where are you pulling that from?

But yes, Sophia might have Morello's number since she has called her. While you can block it, Caller ID is a thing.

So the Subway Thugs scene turns out to be completely pointless. Deal with it.

The second update for PD13 is the bonus storyline, so wont involve Sophia. The first event of any significance is likely the Sophia/Sam event of Update 5
It was a question that I was asking you
He called her so yes she has his number. Likely a phone call if she get sPissed enough at Aiden to go that route. After that the Aiden spots may become Morello spots. Just spit balling here.
As Alley_Cat has said he could of used number with held so it is unknown if she does have his number

Lolumad1337

Mar 15, 2021
What day is the bar even that leads to the hottub with Sam? After I finish the Natalie event, it straight goes to the swinger event

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
You've got to figure writing in there too, though.
This is a very good point. I did not mention writing specifically in my description. However, the example that I am working from is my own fan fiction effort that I started on the fan art page in March of this year. My writing style is much more Stan Lee in its austerity, however, I was writing dialogue as I was rendering. You are welcome to take a look and see if you think that I am drawing a sincere parallel in terms of effort (not necessarily quality) and time to produce. Please keep in mind that it was a first effort and I was learning as I went along.
Thank you in advance, Jack.

Reactions: globsis

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What day is the bar even that leads to the hottub with Sam? After I finish the Natalie event, it straight goes to the swinger event
Did you get the invitation to the concert on playable day 18 when Sophia is sunbathing in the backyard? If not, you may not have enough Sam points to get the concert event.

The concert is right before the Cathy/Andy event.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes