t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
So, L&P is searching for another artist and a writer, what about this dev called Silk&Milk, he is very dissatisfied with the lack of support that he has received through the years and could abandon his game, despite of he can also write sophisticated eroticism and make renders that can match L&P quality (or even surpass it, I hope this will not be a problem :)). If L&P pays him 10% of his earnings per month, the double that this dev is earning now, maybe L&P could hire him and the development progress could be duplicated, he has the same production ratio than L&P with worse rig.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What do you guys think?
gorgeous!

Nov 3, 2021
I never said the Morello event is a meeting? Where are you pulling that from?

But yes, Sophia might have Morello's number since she has called her. While you can block it, Caller ID is a thing.

So the Subway Thugs scene turns out to be completely pointless. Deal with it.

The second update for PD13 is the bonus storyline, so wont involve Sophia. The first event of any significance is likely the Sophia/Sam event of Update 5
wow!

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
So, L&P is searching for another artist and a writer, what about this dev called Silk&Milk, he is very dissatisfied with the lack of support that he has received through the years and could abandon his game, despite of he can also write sophisticated eroticism and make renders that can match L&P quality (or even surpass it, I hope this will not be a problem :)). If L&P pays him 10% of his earnings per month, the double that this dev is earning now, maybe L&P could hire him and the development progress could be duplicated, he has the same production ratio than L&P with worse rig.

What do you guys think?
Great renders but you might want to read the thread of the game first.
That guy seems to be an even bigger idiot when it comes to PR than L&P himself.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020

What do you guys think?
Glancing over the thread and I get the impression that he and L&P wouldn't get along. In order to work with L&P I think you're going to need to be a very laid back person, and this guy doesn't seem that laid back. I'm not saying he's a bad guy, but he seems stubborn and I don't think that would work with L&P.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Great renders but you might want to read the thread of the game first.
That guy seems to be an even bigger idiot when it comes to PR than L&P himself.
Really? Wow. I've been having a fair amount of luck finding other games to pass the time between updates. I've been really liking Luna's Fall from Grace at the moment. The quality of the renders isn't as good - the dev doesn't appear to know how to use dForce, so you get the "boob pockets" like with the romper.

But what I like is the gameplay. Like this, you can play a weak, submissive, slutty MC, or strong-willed doesn't take shit MC. Or a mixture of both.

And of course being me, when the sleazy boss inappropriately touches the MC, later on the MC breaks his neck and sets the building on fire. Good times. I'd suggest doing that to Aiden, but in my playthrough he hasn't touched Sophia, inappropriately or otherwise. Maybe Neil, but that could endanger Jules (and Amber and Sam).

And the other fun thing about the game is that the dev is really responsive and helpful. Even helped a lot with setting up a fan art thread with asset lists etc.

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
He called her so yes she has his number. Likely a phone call if she get sPissed enough at Aiden to go that route. After that the Aiden spots may become Morello spots. Just spit balling here.
she cant use morello to help with aiden if you dont play the morello route

Xyzwvu

Apr 3, 2021
Really? Wow. I've been having a fair amount of luck finding other games to pass the time between updates. I've been really liking Luna's Fall from Grace at the moment. The quality of the renders isn't as good - the dev doesn't appear to know how to use dForce, so you get the "boob pockets" like with the romper.

But what I like is the gameplay. Like this, you can play a weak, submissive, slutty MC, or strong-willed doesn't take shit MC. Or a mixture of both.

And of course being me, when the sleazy boss inappropriately touches the MC, later on the MC breaks his neck and sets the building on fire. Good times. I'd suggest doing that to Aiden, but in my playthrough he hasn't touched Sophia, inappropriately or otherwise. Maybe Neil, but that could endanger Jules (and Amber and Sam).

And the other fun thing about the game is that the dev is really responsive and helpful. Even helped a lot with setting up a fan art thread with asset lists etc.
hey any suggestions on other games to play while waiting for the update?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
hey any suggestions on other games to play while waiting for the update?
Depends entirely on what you're after. The problem with answering a question like that for a game like this, is that this game offers so much (too much if you ask some people), that people play and enjoy this game for a whole bunch of different, and occasionally completely opposite reasons.

Some are here for the incest, some are here for non-incest. Some are here for the straight route, whereas people like me are here for the lesbian route. Because boobs. Etc, etc.

The best I can suggest is find someone that is posting opinions you agree with, and check their signature. If you're after games with a female protagonist and a lesbian route, I can recommend all the games in mine. Some even have straight routes too.

Xyzwvu

Apr 3, 2021
Depends entirely on what you're after. The problem with answering a question like that for a game like this, is that this game offers so much (too much if you ask some people), that people play and enjoy this game for a whole bunch of different, and occasionally completely opposite reasons.

Some are here for the incest, some are here for non-incest. Some are here for the straight route, whereas people like me are here for the lesbian route. Because boobs. Etc, etc.

The best I can suggest is find someone that is posting opinions you agree with, and check their signature. If you're after games with a female protagonist and a lesbian route, I can recommend all the games in mine. Some even have straight routes too.
Yeah I’m mostly interested in female protagonist.. if you can suggest some in those.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't understand how Lust and Passion still have patrons, the guy is a joke he takes months to create a pathetic amount of content, how many years have passed since this crap started? Sophia doesnt even fucked anyone yet (except her husband of course), not to mention that you barely see a pussy in this game, it's ridiculous!
A little over 4 years. The game was released in Oct 2017. And you can see plenty of pussy. We've seen Sophia, Ellie, Patricia, Claire and Marie all completely naked.

Nov 30, 2019
A little over 4 years. The game was released in Oct 2017. And you can see plenty of pussy. We've seen Sophia, Ellie, Patricia, Claire and Marie all completely naked.
When i said that i meant the number of times during the game, thats ridiculous for a 4 year old game and theres NO fucking at all! Sophia and Liam sex is nothing for a game that was developed years ago

Reactions: dark.knight48

stymiez

Mar 5, 2021
question about the les path. when the maid goes to give her a rub down on the couch. it says for the first choice: no is the path. But then if you take clothing off there is all sorts of stuff to add to the les path. now does the latter the correct path or does it kind of end things with the maid. tad confused here.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
question about the les path. when the maid goes to give her a rub down on the couch. it says for the first choice: no is the path. But then if you take clothing off there is all sorts of stuff to add to the les path. now does the latter the correct path or does it kind of end things with the maid. tad confused here.
You can follow my walkthrough for all the correct choices to make for the Nat event.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes