Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
But.. if he finish one update in short time, for example 1-2 weeks, it's not bad idea.. becausde waiting 6 months... :(
The problem is if like in the production of v.130, the number of renders explodes, like it did for the Aiden and Dylan events. We could have had that update in 2 months if L&P kept to his original estimate of 450 renders instead of the eventual 1000.

To put out an update in 2 weeks, the next Aiden event would have to be limited to just 77 renders.

Reactions: Jude6 and xxxorro

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The problem is if like in the production of v.130, the number of renders explodes, like it did for the Aiden and Dylan events. We could have had that update in 2 months if L&P kept to his original estimate of 450 renders instead of the eventual 1000.

To put out an update in 2 weeks, the next Aiden event would have to be limited to just 77 renders.
True and it will probably be between 200+ renders and not all events will be this small(horse riding event)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
True and it will probably be between 200+ renders and not all events will be this small(horse riding event)
I just checked the update schedule, and the Aiden event would actually need to be smaller, since the update also includes the Morello event too.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I just checked the update schedule, and the Aiden event would actually need to be smaller, since the update also includes the Morello event too.
Well it depends. Morello's could be a relatively short one, like a phone call. The call could happen because Sophia refuses the task or after the task because somehow the task was too much and she decides that she has enough (player's choice I guess?). So she can call him and discuss over the phone and maybe set up for a meeting on saturday morning for example.
The other possibility is that she calls and he invites her to come immediately to discuss, in that case it will be a bit longer, but still mostly dialogues and already used assets. That's why he probably put the two together, Morello alone would be quite a boring update (in term of "action", in term of the overall story it's gonna be interesting).

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well it depends. Morello's could be a relatively short one, like a phone call. The call could happen because Sophia refuses the task or after the task because somehow the task was too much and she decides that she has enough (player's choice I guess?). So she can call him and discuss over the phone and maybe set up for a meeting on saturday morning for example.
The other possibility is that she calls and he invites her to come immediately to discuss, in that case it will be a bit longer, but still mostly dialogues and already used assets. That's why he probably put the two together, Morello alone would be quite a boring update (in term of "action", in term of the overall story it's gonna be interesting).
Smaller by even one or two renders because of the Morello event is still smaller. Plus the update would need to include the four renders for players like me that aren't doing Aiden's tasks.

Monthly updates wouldn't be bad. L&P has shown that he can create a hot event in around 140 renders. The Ellie event was about that big. It's the 450 odd of the last Aiden event that's excessive.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Smaller by even one or two renders because of the Morello event is still smaller. Plus the update would need to include the four renders for players like me that aren't doing Aiden's tasks.

Monthly updates wouldn't be bad. L&P has shown that he can create a hot event in around 140 renders. The Ellie event was about that big. It's the 450 odd of the last Aiden event that's excessive.
The Morello event is a meeting? as Sophia will not be contacting him again till after Aiden's 4 task but we know how L&P can balloon an event.
Does Sophia even have Morello's number?

Reactions: Jude6
Nov 3, 2021
I mean it has been resolved already. They found them threaten them with a gun, stripped them naked and burned their clothes. What else do you want to happen?
I'd still like to see them again. Maybe getting a little payback. Otherwise, it's just another visit to the dentist!

ResmiHardin

Nov 16, 2018
I have a few things to say that to me seems like it could happen, also just a bit of a rant lol ;) nothing to interesting just my opinion.

1 - I'd like to start off by saying its great the update has finally been released, I didn't keep a good look out on the progress so it was a nice surprise :), thank you again to L&P for releasing it before the year ended.

2 - I feel like this update is kind of like a filler (setting up for some serious lack of brain power that will lead her to fully unlocking her sexual desires) which is both frustrating and slightly understandable, especially because this is suppose to be the full understanding of a woman coming to have many affairs with men/women. I just feel like she should be a lot more understanding to what everyone wants from her and even her own desires are showing more and more, so I'm surprised her event with Sam in the hot tub didn't get more steamy (i.e HJ, exposed titty play and suck), so i feel it's like a slight back step before all hell breaks loose in the future updates.

3 - This continues from 2 because I imagine the next update especially will see her form a stronger bond with Sam/Dylan/Natalie because of how far they have gotten with her, but it just opens up more questions regarding the other people she's interacted with, how can you fit in her fucking her way through everyone she's interacted with and justify it as her going wild and not make it seem like its near the end and its just literally an orgifest lol, seems to me that this game will need a lot more updates and even a time skip after this game ends to justify her getting around to her scenes with the less shown characters (i.e building crew, football team/moms, guys from the museum, postman etc) so will we have when the time comes, update after update of her revisiting these characters? who knows....

4 - Last but not least, my predictions for the first sexual scene from our beloved Sophia....well I can hope it will be a small scene next update but that's slightly pushing it (depending on how it goes with the Sam talk or Dylan next stage). But I'd say for sure (fingers crossed, hope beyond hope) the second update next year....so maybe around summer time, that sounds a bit more plausible but things can get pushed back lol

Let me know your thoughts on this, Am I wrong? am I right? call me out if so, any feedback helpful :)

If you got this far, thank you for reading :)

P.S - Happy Thanksgiving to my US friends

Reactions: Jude6

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I dont think this is his main story with the band. His Main Story, besides getting into her pants, is making her fall in love woth him. He clearly does everything to make her fall in love with him. And that is slightly obvious.

But that was in the first Pool Event, when she told him that. On the second one she wished, that he saw her touching her self. And she also admitted, that he is her type etc. There are many hints, that she is falling for him. Latest was the Hot Tube Event. Even with the wine she could stop him.
Sam is your typical teenager. Horny, in love and totally irresponsible about the future and the feelings of other people. If he does it right he will be able to choose between Sophia and Elli. Or first have sex with the mother and then later with Elli (L&P will probably let Sophia be so stupid that she gives her blessing if the player chooses this path of decision). Whether Sam will just stay a typical teenager or turn out to be a total asshole during the 30 days I can't say yet. His figure is designed for both possible sides.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sam is your typical teenager. Horny, in love and totally irresponsible about the future and the feelings of other people. If he does it right he will be able to choose between Sophia and Elli. Or first have sex with the mother and then later with Elli (L&P will probably let Sophia be so stupid that she gives her blessing if the player chooses this path of decision). Whether Sam will just stay a typical teenager or turn out to be a total asshole during the 30 days I can't say yet. His figure is designed for both possible sides.
If Sam does does turn into a total asshole then for me it would be a complete turn a round of the character we once knew.
Then again it did seem to me that he did a complete turn a round with Dylan(my opinion)

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Causing his friend to fail due to lack of support. Great friend he is.

Huh, I get Ellie getting into trouble for the ciggie.
In this case, Dylan is just like his father, something that doesn't interest him, for example music, he considers with mild derision. For his father, it was Dylan's soccer game. But Sam displays a similar immature disdain for Dylan. Acuh, that's a great show of friendship. The future will show whether L&P lets both jump over their shadows and grow a little more and leave the legacy of their fathers behind.

Last edited:

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019

As someone who maintained a rendering schedule over months, this would be my expectation:
If L&P averaged 6 (six) renders per day (a rate that I was comfortably sustaining with a GTX 1080) he could produce a 48 render batch in 8 (eight) days. Give him 2 (two) days for new scene creation, and we have that 85% of the work done. Adding two more days for the remaining 15% of the work and we have a two-week release schedule.
Let us double the render volume to an average of 96 renders. At that 6 renders per day rate we have a batch completed in sixteen days. We add the same 2 (two) days for the scene creation to round out the 85% of the work. This gives him a little over 3 (three) days to do everything else. We now have a three-week plus a day release schedule.
The point here is that if he can keep the render volume near 1000 over a game day (not including animations that he mentioned would be outsourced) he could have a game day done in 10 months while still having a full week off each month.
As long as there is something spicy for most of the releases I believe most of his current audience would be sated.

Reactions: imbatshit452

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Dylan is there as his father is mocked for what he doesn't care. But Sam displays a similar immature disdain for Dylan. Acuh, that's a great show of friendship. The future will show whether L&P lets both jump over their shadows and grow a little more and leave the legacy of their fathers behind.
I think that there friendship died during the Fashion show

Reactions: t3alqdansam

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
If Sam does does turn into a total asshole then for me it would be a complete turn a round of the character we once knew.
Then again it did seem to me that he did a complete turn a round with Dylan(my opinion)
Well, total asshole was probably a little bit violent - I guess the memory of his father had crossed my mind.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
As someone who maintained a rendering schedule over months, this would be my expectation:
If L&P averaged 6 (six) renders per day (a rate that I was comfortably sustaining with a GTX 1080) he could produce a 48 render batch in 8 (eight) days. Give him 2 (two) days for new scene creation, and we have that 85% of the work done. Adding two more days for the remaining 15% of the work and we have a two-week release schedule.
Let us double the render volume to an average of 96 renders. At that 6 renders per day rate we have a batch completed in sixteen days. We add the same 2 (two) days for the scene creation to round out the 85% of the work. This gives him a little over 3 (three) days to do everything else. We now have a three-week plus a day release schedule.
The point here is that if he can keep the render volume near 1000 over a game day (not including animations that he mentioned would be outsourced) he could have a game day done in 10 months while still having a full week off each month.
As long as there is something spicy for most of the releases I believe most of his current audience would be sated.
A GTX 1080 WOW :oops:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes