Jul 28, 2017
Are we all comfortable knowing that even with more but shorter updates, we're looking at a year and a half per day, and as we're 3 to 4 days away from sex, even though there will be sexy times ahead, that we're a solid 4.5 to 6 years away.....

I mean thats what the dev has basically said......

Reactions: palmtrees89

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020

L&P I love all the different paths, particularly the Ellie/Dylan paths, any possibility of Ellie + Dylan path?

9h

Is already in progress

Reading that brightened my day. Since before I have such a grimy mine, but when I read that, my lips formed
a big fat grin because it reminds me of the, small dicusion has remembered where
people die insisted that there will NEVER be an Elli + Dylan path because she hates it and they
just don't want a space that is not an obstacle, what the two get a path in common.
I'm looking forward to seeing it but that will probably have a little while to wait; D.
Dylan fans, Ellis fans, and fans of both I think I can look forward to something nice

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
A Wife and Mother [v0.150] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 6.05 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.43 GB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 1.40 GB: - WORKUPLOAD

I will add the Workupload links in a bit, it's taking some time to upload.

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Joker can you put another link to. Maybe media fire? sorry mixdrop dos'nt work and workupload is showing 10 hrs

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Aiden's 4th task is at school, and we can compare it to his 2nd task.
The 2nd task had about 100 renders.
More Morello, let's say 20 more, worst case, she meets Morello at his bunker
All 120-130 renders for the next update.

More importantly, L&P knows exactly what will happen during this task, even he can use some old .duf file.

Here, my predictions:
Find this and I think this will happen during Aiden's 4th task, and that thumb will be under Sophia's skirt touching her flower
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes