Wolverine923

Dec 22, 2017
Almost half a year of expectations and, as a result, another disappointment. The game progresses too slowly in the plot, there is a very small amount of spicy content in each update, compared to many other games, this game has disgusting animation inserts (it would be better if they did not exist at all). While other developers for about the same period of time manage to both promote the plot and give sex users (the game has been made since 2017, during this time we received ANY SEX SCENE WITHOUT HUSBAND) and not just fill it with static pictures, but make full-fledged animations (sometimes incredibly beautiful), this developer for 5 (seriously?) months makes a third of the game day (THIRD !!!!) with disgusting slideshows. I fundamentally do not understand all those defenders who prove that this is the main feature of the game - slow ignition, gradual corruption of the main character, perhaps this is so, just not 4 REAL YEARS. Even the game Jessica O'Neil's Hard News, which has been doing since 2018, has managed to do and show more (although there are also a number of claims and questions for it) than A Wife and Mother. And how long now to wait for the next update, another 4-5 months to see 3 scenes without animations ?! Sponsoring such developers, turning a blind eye to a small amount of content will only untie his hands more and he will further lengthen the development period and make content even less, because the hamsters will eat and donate, the rest does not matter.

Reactions: dark.knight48

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
all versions for android. Is Dylan losing in the park? Or do you need to download some kind of mod program for him to win in the park ?!

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Wow wow wow... That Nathalie event was so fucking hot! Very good quality of renders and great erotism. I didn't have much else in my PT, I'm not interested in little boys. But from the previews I saw of Sam event, I understand it can be quite challenging and take a lot of time to make an event like that, with one of the most important limitation of DAZ3D : rendering a crowd. Though quite small (16 people I think) it's not an easy feat.

That said, although I loved the scene and recognize the work done, it was quite short for the awaited time. At this pace the game will never see a proper ending and will be abandoned before the end. And the DLC will never see the light of day (soccer coaching? anything else?). It seems the dev bit more than he can chew.
i think the same too.

Jun 27, 2021
Damn, I just came to the realization that even if L&P somehow got himself on a monthly release schedule (which he won’t), and managed to get the next update up by next month (which he won’t), we’d still be looking at April at the earliest for the Sam scene.

I’m ignoring the Aiden/Morello routes, incest actively turns me off, and I find the sex ed plot annoying at best, so the next few updates are going to kind of be a bust. I might have to find some other similar VNs in the meanwhile.
Same here, next few updates are a bummer for me as well until Sam's scene. I wouldn't be that ambitious, I would expect 7-9 months atleast.
The Morello event is a meeting? as Sophia will not be contacting him again till after Aiden's 4 task but we know how L&P can balloon an event.
Does Sophia even have Morello's number?
He called her previously before the prison visit!

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Since so many here are eagerly awaiting that Sophia will touch her pussy during Aiden's 4th task, here is a possible scenario. During the lecture lesson, Aiden asks Sophia to come to him at the school desk. There he explains to Sophia that he wants to check whether she is actually wearing stockings. Sophia wants to lift her skirt, but Aiden tells her that he wants to check it with his hands. Sophia rejects this indignantly and ironically asks Aiden if his friend (next to the school) doesn't want to test it at the same time. Aiden accepts the suggestion (Aiden may also suggest a joint test). Aiden and his buddy put their hands on Sophia Schenkel and slowly begin to slide upwards. Sophia suspects that Aiden will not stop at the edges of stocking. When he has reached this height, Sophia holds his hand tightly but lets his friend's hand slide higher and looks Aiden firmly in the eye. Then she can feel the fingers of the other hand through her panties on her labia. She lets go of Aiden's hand, takes a step back and then goes back to the school blackboard. The trill of touch with the control of the situation actually arouses Sophia.
Would this course of the 4th event please the ladies and gentlemen here?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Since so many here are eagerly awaiting that Sophia will touch her pussy during Aiden's 4th task, here is a possible scenario. During the lecture lesson, Aiden asks Sophia to come to him at the school desk. There he explains to Sophia that he wants to check whether she is actually wearing stockings. Sophia wants to lift her skirt, but Aiden tells her that he wants to check it with his hands. Sophia rejects this indignantly and ironically asks Aiden if his friend (next to the school) doesn't want to test it at the same time. Aiden accepts the suggestion (Aiden may also suggest a joint test). Aiden and his buddy put their hands on Sophia Schenkel and slowly begin to slide upwards. Sophia suspects that Aiden will not stop at the edges of stocking. When he has reached this height, Sophia holds his hand tightly but lets his friend's hand slide higher and looks Aiden firmly in the eye. Then she can feel the fingers of the other hand through her panties on her labia. She lets go of Aiden's hand, takes a step back and then goes back to the school blackboard. The trill of touch with the control of the situation actually arouses Sophia.
You really think Sophia is going to let a dipshit like Dre touch her, let alone touch her pussy? Aiden only got away with it because Sophia didn't know it was him. And in task #4? Maybe around task 10, but 4 is far too soon.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I'm absolutely sure Aiden will touch Sophia, but it remains to be seen if Andre will do it too, each with his own leg ;) , or if there will be a part two.
My guess is that Aiden (and Andre?) will pull down her stockings and force Sophia to pull them up in front of the class. When I said part 2, it's possible that part 1 will be repeated in the second hour

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It takes physical contact for Sophia to call Morello. If she just lifts her skirt, it repeats task two and it won't be enough.

Aiden's thumb will touch Sophia's flower. I'm pretty sure. We'll see if Andre gets involved :unsure:

Reactions: xxxorro

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Wouldn't it be blatantly visible that she is wearing stockings underneath a skirt. So the excuse to touch Sophia seems weak.
Also what you suggested even if executed differently still can't be labelled as a task.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Wouldn't it be blatantly visible that she is wearing stockings underneath a skirt. So the excuse to touch Sophia seems weak.
Also what you suggested even if executed differently still can't be labelled as a task.
Agree!
I fully admit that Sophia will be groped by Aiden and Andre, but the task will clearly be different. Aiden prefers Sophia to give other students a reason to jerk off, so she not only needs to look sexy, but show something else. Aiden perceives such her actions as humiliation of Sophia.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I wouldn't expect anything shorter than 100 renders in a normal situation but this one also contains a solution, so it may have more dialogue and hence requiring more renders. Plus there is a bonus event, even that will have renders. So all in all I expect Aiden event to be around 160 renders.

And morello most likely 50-60
It's a risk when the update is short to increase the number of renders.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
That's a funny way to spell 'mid-March', haha...

In all seriousness though, I hope this change in production actually results in faster development time.
I don't think so, we have had proof of this with the passage to 1/3 of the day.
we also know how little reliable L & P's programming is on the number of renderings.
Surely his thought will be: "I just have to do this event, so let's do it right."
here is the number of renderings

this is just a gimmick to maximize earnings and not lose supporters, before you could only subscribe for the release month of the update, while now you have to keep the subscription for every month or 2.

Reactions: Toushiro

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That's a funny way to spell 'mid-March', haha...

In all seriousness though, I hope this change in production actually results in faster development time.
Well in order to get to the 2 PD a year L&P was originally aiming for when he switched to 1/3 day updates, that's now an update every 2.6 weeks. Thankfully, that means to reach that goal, the Aiden event will need to be rather small.

Reactions: Jude6 and Bane71

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
You really think Sophia is going to let a dipshit like Dre touch her, let alone touch her pussy? Aiden only got away with it because Sophia didn't know it was him. And in task #4? Maybe around task 10, but 4 is far too soon.
I don't like the situation at all and I am surprised that you react so violently to my post. The hype of a couple of pages further up this forum about the possibility that Aiden touched you there to cause no reaction. I pointed out the impossibility of the situation and what kind of a situation it was Woman would mean. At the very end, I was labeled a feminist - which in this context was certainly a swear word was to be interpreted.
But since I've lost confidence in L & P's narrative skills and I think it's possible some of the daydreamers are told here by the developer so I wanted to describe a scenario in which Sophia at least a little bit of control.
Any other situation that Aiden touches Sophia's pussy has only to do with rape to do.

Reactions: xxxorro
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes