Lazrus999

Jan 31, 2019
Hi, I played through this game a couple of years ago, it had a few hours of content at that time iirc, and it was pretty hot visually, but there was essentially no sexual content, just little teasing stuff, like with the son and the neighbor boy at the pool I think. Has it progressed much since then? To the point where I should play through now?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
If Sophia chooses Patricia after the concert:
1637763884197.png

It looks like the two, Sam and Patricia, are splitting up, and a "full" Sunday on the ranch needs Patricia with all possible points.
It looks like another girls' night out is coming up.

Reactions: lockerxx

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If Sophia chooses Patricia after the concert:
View attachment 1516771

It looks like the two, Sam and Patricia, are splitting up, and a "full" Sunday on the ranch needs Patricia with all possible points.
It looks like another girls' night out is coming up.
You need all possible Patricia points to get the invite to the ranch anyway.

Reactions: nexer

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think that you needed all the Patricia/Sophia points/lesbian/relationship to get the full event not the invite as Patricia would of invited Sophia anyway
Last time the ranch event came up in game you needed all 14 Patricia Points and be doing Aiden's tasks. I believe the "invited Sophia anyway" refers to Patricia inviting Sophia on Saturday for those like me that aren't doing Aiden's tasks.

But then, why would you not have all 14 Patricia points? With all 14 you get to see Patricia, Sophia, Claire and Marie all naked.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Last time the ranch event came up in game you needed all 14 Patricia Points and be doing Aiden's tasks. I believe the "invited Sophia anyway" refers to Patricia inviting Sophia on Saturday for those like me that aren't doing Aiden's tasks.

But then, why would you not have all 14 Patricia points? With all 14 you get to see Patricia, Sophia, Claire and Marie all naked.
1637765476760.png

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
We have all been through this before and he had a hard time finding somebody the last time that matched up to his very high standard.
Help with the dialog should not be too much of problem as L&P dialog is crap
So, it will mean that in the name of perfectionism, I'll sacrifice my primal instincts and settle for some good dialogue.
My fault that, after so many years, I still haven't learned that sex is overrated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Hello to everyone who missed me. ;)

Lost all my passwords. So I could not remember my password for this site and did not get an Email to rest it. Now I did receive one. And here I am.

If an Adim is reading this here: Thank you for sending me an Email to create a new one.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: lockerxx and nexer

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
He does have another event(big step) coming up so I guess he will get his chance again.
I can’t let myself get my hopes up too much, but it would certainly be nice. I’ve even got every respective Sam point saved, so I can do a pure Sam run through when that day eventually comes.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I can’t let myself get my hopes up too much, but it would certainly be nice. I’ve even got every respective Sam point saved, so I can do a pure Sam run through when that day eventually comes.
Man. Save some for Zach, he's in the same category and he's preparing his "entrance" ;)

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Of course and my precious still in with a chance to be the first female to taste Sophia.
AH! Twue wove!Monty Python reference?
I believe that the reference is the line by The Impressive Clergyman from 1987 movie 'The Princess Bride'. "And wuv, tru wuv, will fowow you foweva..."
Edit: He may also be making an ancillary allusion. Remember that Robin wright (who played Buttercup) had a scene in 'Moll Flanders' in which she is in recumbent repose frocked in a very similar fashion as Sophia did during the art class scene.

Last edited:

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Sounds interessting

1st lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 3 playable days
1st big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days
2nd big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days
2nd lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days
3rd big lesbian sex(ual) scene with an important character: Within the next 5 playable days
4th lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 7 playable days
Which of course means that any other sexual practices will happen in betweewn as well!

For the sex scene I guess it will depend on wich route we are playing. I mean I'm already assuming the filthy points. But as we know, we can choose many Routes.

For example: If we have all Sam ponints and we are playing this route, he will become Sophias Boy Toy.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes