Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Here you have my Filthy + Lesbian "Save" (updated to v0.200).

Edit: Seeing that some people prefer actual saves, here you go. So you have:
  • The pdf guide showing where each save comes from.
  • The set of saves from 0.150.
  • A final save from 0.150 (generated at the end of Page 3 [2,2] #10A2 from the pdf).
  • A set of native saves from the updated version following this path.
The saves have been modified to include this:
  • Switch to Dylan's POV in the yoga event so that the Marie arc remains open.
  • Keep the additional Patricia point from this event (Patricia = 14) so that the scene with Claire at the beauty parlour can be played in its full extent.
  • Open two lines of saves, one with Ellie not forgiving Logan (that means full Sophia + Ellie won't be available in the future according to L&P but at the same time full Dylan + Ellie is open) and the other with Ellie forgiving Logan (Sophia + Ellie open and Dylan + Ellie closed). For the first one, the line of saves reaches v0.195, including Christine's party, while for the second, the last save is up to v0.200 (Sophia/Dylan's date instead of Christine's party).

Regards

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
A question to our local Compression gods: Would it be possible to get the compressed stuff on other sites than Mixdrop? Where I live, e.g. Mixdrop and zippyshare do not function right at all and make my AVS go totally mad! Thank you in advance, guys!

Reactions: adam_01

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I'm a 38.50$ patron and I think everyone can have an opinion on this.
This is an atrocious output and the only reason for it to be this way is that he is milking.

The animations are awful (jenn looks so bad) and the story could have been told with still images.
L&P said that the scene would not be the same without the animations. My question is how? How would it not be the same? The renders of jennifer look 10x better than those animations.

Where are the 1 minute animations that would put every game out there to shame?
Take a time to think that: Initially the update was supposed to be even shorter, he plans to add real sex scenes in the next 4 playable days, given that he releases half a day every 5 months, at his best he'll do a sex scene in 3 years.

You can tell that he's spoiled IRL. He posted an angry note on how he can't work under pressure, so he shouldn't give release dates anymore. He will probably threaten to ask for the game to be removed if it's down voted. His game is nothing more than a 3D art with much text and in his mind, his game is the best, even though it isn't not even close, it's just tons of photoshop and excessive filters with inconsistent image quality.

I dont understand why would people risk donating at free will 190 euros (5x38), only to see instagram filters of a woman that likes letting people check the fabric of her wearings every now and then. It's incredibly annoying to see randoms playing zealots of his cult trying to defend someone who clearly has zero experience with project management and underperforms at every curve.

Last edited:

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
here are my unofficial android ports of A Wife And Mother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have to play Part 1 to the very end and let the game export your progress.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you start Part 2 by importing one of your exported game states. save files made by anything other than Part 2 are marked incompatible cuz there is simply no content of Part 1 to get Part 1 save files working.
keep in mind, only exported game states of my android port of Part 1 are usable!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
I downloaded the huge part 1 but the game is not Woking!!!
Any solutions please? Or save for final part for android? Thank you

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I'm a 38.50$ patron and I think everyone can have an opinion on this.
This is an atrocious output and the only reason for it to be this way is that he is milking.

The animations are awful (jenn looks so bad) and the story could have been told with still images.
L&P said that the scene would not be the same without the animations. My question is how? How would it not be the same? The renders of jennifer look 10x better than those animations.

Where are the 1 minute animations that would put every game out there to shame?
applause-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

I hope you have said these things directly to L&P

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
I really hoped and expected more and the best i can't even play it because it doesn't find the sve supposedly i'm asked for a finla save when playing the last version nope that's not the case i've played part 1 through it 2 times now. land it down again but it's not really worth it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: pavlogrk
Mar 6, 2021
So because I don't like blackmail, I waited months to get zero content? This guy is really a milker, the game is beautiful and all, but the developer has become lazy. Now I have to wait maybe a year for mother and daughter to shower again? Absurd
This is one of the reasons I will never support this developer. I'm still seeing (not playing) the images because of the incest, just him. Can you imagine paying every month, having two updates a year, and in those two updates not having what I want to see?
Rape and blackmail, I walk away, I don't even lift my dick seeing that kind of shit.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So because I don't like blackmail, I waited months to get zero content? This guy is really a milker, the game is beautiful and all, but the developer has become lazy. Now I have to wait maybe a year for mother and daughter to shower again? Absurd
Might even be longer. Ellie only has one event on PD14, and if it's not one of the early events of the day, there's a real chance the next shower will be on PD16.

Just need the event list for PD14 to have a better idea.

Reactions: .Septic.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Take a time to think that: Initially the update was supposed to be even shorter, he plans to add real sex scenes in the next 4 playable days, given that he releases half a day every 5 months, at his best he'll do a sex scene in 3 years.

You can tell that he's spoiled IRL. He posted an angry note on how he can't work under pressure, so he shouldn't give release dates anymore. He will probably threaten to ask for the game to be removed if it's down voted. His game is nothing more than a 3D art with much text and in his mind, his game is the best, even though it isn't not even close, it's just tons of photoshop and excessive filters with inconsistent image quality.

I dont understand why would people risk donating at free will 190 euros (5x38), only to see instagram filters of a woman that likes letting people check the fabric of her wearings every now and then. It's incredibly annoying to see randoms playing zealots of his cult trying to defend someone who clearly zero experience with project management and underperforms at every curve.
To be fair his renders are AMONG the best. Storytelling is good and in some parts even great but definitely NOT among the best. Timeliness is poor. Teamwork/collaboration is completely nonexistent. Animations are decent but misguided...and this update was SHORT because L&P lied about hiring someone and instead continues to work alone.

Honestly it sounds like L&P cut corners to release what he did and sacrificed his own quality to please fans. This is his own fault. By not accepting help, hell some people are willing to help for FREE, and even increasing his workload (animations) he's backed himself into a corner.

Abandonment is really the only outcome, sadly

3.30 star(s) 457 Votes