coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
View attachment 1754963
AWAM part 2 is like filthy sophia arc.L&P has improved a lot after all these years.dialogues are good,story naration is good
new animation ..hope he brings update faster GL!
What animation? Is that patreon only?
I did not see any animations.
Btw. they are all brave church kids in the story. No one wanks once in this game. If i had a teacher teasing like that, not sure what i have done. Certainly had wet pants.

Reactions: bayrischman

pavlogrk

Nov 15, 2020
I'm also a 40$ patron. The update is very short for the amount of time it took to produce so its a big disappointment for this matter. The renders are good and the animations too. WAY better than most of the games out there.

The tasks felt like he is trying a bit too hard but other than that the story is still fairly good. Overall i would say that the only real downside for me is the time it takes to get updates. And i think that at this point the dev is very aware of that. So wait and see
Is the result realy worth ur money though? For the amount u give u should have more content .....Way more!!!

Reactions: Saip12c

JustAUser89

Jun 11, 2018
Was I the only one that found the renders and the animation really good? Of course that doesn't excuse that the Dev took 5 FREAKING MONTHS (I am writing this and still can't believe it took him 150 days), just to release close to zero content. But in some aspects we should give the guy some credit.

Ape Drape

Oct 3, 2018
To be fair his renders are AMONG the best. Storytelling is good and in some parts even great but definitely NOT among the best. Timeliness is poor. Teamwork/collaboration is completely nonexistent. Animations are decent but misguided...and this update was SHORT because L&P lied about hiring someone and instead continues to work alone.

Honestly it sounds like L&P cut corners to release what he did and sacrificed his own quality to please fans. This is his own fault. By not accepting help, hell some people are willing to help for FREE, and even increasing his workload (animations) he's backed himself into a corner.

Abandonment is really the only outcome, sadly
If he wanted to do something to please his fans, Sophia would be getting stuffed.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
I understand why LP made the Jenifer's debut.
He wanna underline he can make sex scene in the game and make it well. The reason for the game not having many scenes like that is the story has not reached the climax yet and sophia is not allowed to involve one(except with liam) so Lp make the jenifer scene to make it up for us. And he is right, now no one could kvetch about awam not having sex scene anymore.
Btw, wake me up when september ends. Bye guys, see u later

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes