Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Without a doubt. But i don't feel like i am paying for a service. I am just supporting some devs because i like their work.
And there you described the purpose of Patreon;, support a creator platform. To many just look at it as you subscribe to a service or goods, then go pissy when they feel they don't get their pennies worth. If you pledge to a creator it's not a life time arrangement, you can stop anytime you want. Not like you get forced at gunpoint to support someone.

Jan 22, 2019
HoW to do this for android
How to transfer your saves from Part 1 to Part 2

1/ You must update AWAM Part 1 to its last version.
a) You can download the full game (from here)​
b) Or just apply a on your existing AWAM1 0.150 install. This patch must be placed in <AWAM1 folder>, where you see:​
View attachment 1755229

And unzip it there (it will replace files in game folder)

Run AWAM Part 1. If you see:
View attachment 1755232

Your AWAM Part 1 is up to date.

If you still see:
View attachment 1755235
Something went wrong... :confused:

2/ In order to generate a final save, run your up to date AWAM Part 1 then:
a) Play the game until the end​
b) Or load one of your old save and go to the end of the game​

After seeing "End of part 1", you will be asked to generate a final save:
View attachment 1755238

Type a name and that's all for Part 1.

3/ You now can run AWAM Part 2 and start a new game. Your final save will be automatically loaded (or you will be asked to choose one if you have made several final saves).

3 (bis)/ If (3) doesn't work, you can try to manually transfer your final save from Part 1 to Part 2. In AWAM Part 1 and 2 you will find this folder:
View attachment 1755240

Its content:
View attachment 1755246

You can manually copy/paste a .txt file from the finalsaves folder of Part 1 to the finalsaves folder of Part 2, then start a new game in AWAM Part 2.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
How to transfer your saves from Part 1 to Part 2

1/ You must update AWAM Part 1 to its last version.
a) You can download the full game (from here)​
b) Or just apply a on your existing AWAM1 0.150 install. This patch must be placed in <AWAM1 folder>, where you see:​
View attachment 1755229

And unzip it there (it will replace files in game folder)

Run AWAM Part 1. If you see:
View attachment 1755232

Your AWAM Part 1 is up to date.

If you still see:
View attachment 1755235
Something went wrong... :confused:

2/ In order to generate a final save, run your up to date AWAM Part 1 then:
a) Play the game until the end​
b) Or load one of your old save and go to the end of the game​

After seeing "End of part 1", you will be asked to generate a final save:
View attachment 1755238

Type a name and that's all for Part 1.

3/ You now can run AWAM Part 2 and start a new game. Your final save will be automatically loaded (or you will be asked to choose one if you have made several final saves).

3 (bis)/ If (3) doesn't work, you can try to manually transfer your final save from Part 1 to Part 2. In AWAM Part 1 and 2 you will find this folder:
View attachment 1755240

Its content:
View attachment 1755246

You can manually copy/paste a .txt file from the finalsaves folder of Part 1 to the finalsaves folder of Part 2, then start a new game in AWAM Part 2.
Your instructions were perfect. Many thanks for this!

Last edited:

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Wish you didn't have to transfer.... like some other games just give you the choices like "did you have sofia do this or that" yes or no type questions to set it up for you. And from the two scenes in here ... def a waste of time.

pavlogrk

Nov 15, 2020
Without a doubt. But i don't feel like i am paying for a service. I am just supporting some devs because i like their work.
withj that amount of money u buy a full game for pc or console dude!!! not just 10-15 minutes og gameplay but its ur money !!

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
There is a possibility to be a full version 0.160 where the old scenes and new are in one package? With this patch when you go to make a save shows grey screen (I don't know if anyone else has the same problem or it's just to me).

Reactions: Troy9000

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
i played the game a long time ago, in the first part / season does Sophia send Dylan to boarding school and there Dylan explains to her that he had a deal with Ayden to blackmail her in order to make her more 'relaxed' or something like that? or i'm just imagining the dialogue

Reactions: Stephanie98

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
i played the game a long time ago, in the first part / season does Sophia send Dylan to boarding school and there Dylan explains to her that he had a deal with Ayden to blackmail her in order to make her more 'relaxed' or something like that? or i'm just imagining the dialogue
No, it was in the game, it just got removed later.

Reactions: chimidot

Stephanie98

Nov 2, 2021
the dialogue had been revised due to patron disappointment, literally he just erased that scene

DantexxDNC

Nov 6, 2018
Wait did I miss something is this update for the main game part 1? Or is it just for the stand alone ( part 2 )?
Edit - NEVERMIND I got AWAM FAN made game mixed up with this one.

• Haha
Reactions: pavlogrk
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes