Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
the dialogue had been revised due to patron disappointment, literally he just erased that scene
I'm not sure that's entirely true. From memory the announcement the Twist would be removed came before the second highest tier even got a chance to play it, let alone be disappointed by it. They might have been disappointed, but by that stage the decision to remove the Twist was already made.

What I'm more curious about now is how far Aiden is going to push things. The first two tasks, which according to the Twist was all Dylan was intending, were fairly innocuous. But the third and fourth really kinda ramp up the blackmail aspect and Aiden trying to gain power over our MC.

And of course, for those like me that don't play the tasks, if there are actually going to be any repercussions for refusing the tasks. So far Dylan hasn't got the beating he was threatened with, but we may find out next update when he returns.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Wish you didn't have to transfer.... like some other games just give you the choices like "did you have sofia do this or that" yes or no type questions to set it up for you. And from the two scenes in here ... def a waste of time.
Not a waste of time! This has been really well done and preserved all my old settings and it was super easy to do. I thought this was a brilliant way to handle old saves, other games could learn from it.

If you find it difficult, than I'm sorry, but you're just plum lazy as it doesn't get much easier than this!

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
There is a possibility to be a full version 0.160 where the old scenes and new are in one package? With this patch when you go to make a save shows grey screen (I don't know if anyone else has the same problem or it's just to me).
Didn't have any problems at all. The system for transferring saved games over is brilliant. I transferred three different saved states I had for different routes I worked on and all my stats were preserved and it worked flawlesslly.

Reactions: Bane71

Clairs1759

Apr 2, 2022
my old save does not ask me to create final save the game is just finished and its say to be continue pls somebody share final save

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
withj that amount of money u buy a full game for pc or console dude!!! not just 10-15 minutes og gameplay but its ur money !!
Yes, a heavily censored game that requires outside mods to do anything remotely adult oriented.

It all depends on the person. Some folks see value in supporting work like this. You should thank them as their support helps keep the game you play FREE.

I would support some of them myself if I had the finances to. But, sadly, I'm a poor boy.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
my old save does not ask me to create final save the game is just finished and its say to be continue pls somebody share final save
Did you use the patch on v.150? You needed to patch .150 first, and then load your old save and play it to the end where it will then prompt you for the new save which will be shared with the new game.

Reactions: jet314 and Bane71

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Wow. What a true god awful update! Lust&Passion has truly outdone himself with this stinker. The amount of time that an update of just barely 500 renders has taken is truly the icing on the cake. Not only are the animations painfully mediocre; they feature characters that mean jack dick to anyone that has any sort of investment in this game.

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
I can't get my saves from part 1 to work for part 2. Manually moving them into part 2 doesn't work. The end of part 1 goes up to "To be continued".

• Red Heart
Reactions: pavlogrk

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Would greatly appreciate a final save from anyone if possible (filthy, Aiden route)!
Here's my three saves I restored. Just copy these files into your "game/finalsaves" folder of AWAM Part 2 and when you start a new game, it will detect these and you can choose from one of them...

First: My "Filthy Lesbian" route, basically high points in everything: View attachment awam1_Filthy_Lesbian_HighPoints.txt

Second my Filthy Wife, no lesbian route: View attachment awam1_Filthy_Lesbian_HighPoints.txt

Lastly, my lesbian only route: View attachment awam1_LesbianOnly.txt

Edit: And make sure you save these files with the original filenames! F95 adds a number to the start of the file which may or may not effect if it works. The file should start with awam1_, if you have some number like 71826_awam1_, than remove the number so awam1_ is the start. I haven't tested if the number this site adds to the file effects it, but I imagine it does.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Wow. What a true god awful update! Lust&Passion has truly outdone himself with this stinker. The amount of time that an update of just barely 500 renders has taken is truly the icing on the cake. Not only are the animations painfully mediocre; they feature characters that mean jack dick to anyone that has any sort of investment in this game.
I think what is intriguing me is the sheer amount of people that are missing chunks of the update like the Morello event but are trying to obtain it.

I mean, I get that since I don't play the tasks or even the Dylan route, that this was a waste of a download, but I was curious, so I did it anyway, and that's on me. But I don't know if that can be said for the numerous others that are asking "Is that all?"

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
A Wife and Mother [Part 1 / v0.150] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 6.05 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.43 GB: - MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 1.40 GB: - MEGA

Patch for Part 1 to Load Final Save Files for Part 2:

A Wife and Mother [Part 2 / v0.160] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 860 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 174 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 140 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
please put a MEGA on part 2 thank you i appreciate it for kind reply

Mar 14, 2022
Take a time to think that: Initially the update was supposed to be even shorter, he plans to add real sex scenes in the next 4 playable days, given that he releases half a day every 5 months, at his best he'll do a sex scene in 3 years.

You can tell that he's spoiled IRL. He posted an angry note on how he can't work under pressure, so he shouldn't give release dates anymore. He will probably threaten to ask for the game to be removed if it's down voted. His game is nothing more than a 3D art with much text and in his mind, his game is the best, even though it isn't not even close, it's just tons of photoshop and excessive filters with inconsistent image quality.

I dont understand why would people risk donating at free will 190 euros (5x38), only to see instagram filters of a woman that likes letting people check the fabric of her wearings every now and then. It's incredibly annoying to see randoms playing zealots of his cult trying to defend someone who clearly has zero experience with project management and underperforms at every curve.
This is the last month I'm sponsoring this milker. He's doing a morning in 5 months, not half a day. 1 day is taking 1 and a half year. At best you'll see a lesbian sex scene in 4 or 5 years, and another 1 or 2 extra years for a heterosexual sex scene.

By sex scene it does not mean sexual intercourse. A handjob will count as "sex" for Lust.
Do not fall for his lies.

The image quality is inconsistent, I agree, it's all instagram-like filters.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes