DurumMurud

Aug 19, 2023
View attachment 3855901
What he means is August 3rd at the earliest unless some calamity occurs and it gets delayed.

View attachment 3855904

1. Sophia dropping towel.
2. Sophia showering alone.
3. Sophia touching herself looking at the couple.
Disagree, my bet is that it goes beyond that.

L&P is doing stages, he is in the hand/handjob stage. You have 3 options here, Patricia present durent lewd moments, then there might be less sexual (just watching) and more Patricia/Sophia conection lore where Sophia admits being more sexual and opens paths for the ranch event.

Patricia not present in the showers, then you will have a Sophia/Vicky side of things were she might eat pussy or get eaten. Finally you have Sophia/dude interactions, where she will have the dude cock in hand, and because he is an adult, there might be an actual handjob, or the dude fingering her, or something like that. I dont expect oral or penetration (might be wrong after the Patreon thing forced him into aggresive follower building tactics), but I highly doubt she will not be offered to grab the dude's cock if you were catched staring at it in the previous sauna event.

I dont see Sophia just watching and touching herself, that would be a downgrade.

The part that I dont figure out is her and the other dudes in the shower. There might be a certain degree of exhibitionism if she goes to a shower alone and she catches people watching, then she decides to give them a show and watch them masturbating or something like that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hzjujk
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes