Sep 19, 2020
I saw you guys talking about some future things that may happen so I bring he one scene that I do fucking love, on day 18 Ellie ask Dylan for help with her PC, into Dylan's room they have this talk--->
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I ask you guys can Dylan keep his word and make it come true? as Dylan is approaching to Christine even more I can pretty much see it happening.

Dylan takes Ellie's friend to his room while Sophia is not there and "do it extra laudly" as he said so Ellie can hear it from her room, she will get curious and horny about it, maybe try to take a peek or listen closely, and after all that Ellie will start to have some forbidden thoughts about Dylan and feel attracted to him. This way Dylan will have sort of control over Ellie making his approach acceptable, also attrected Ellie will start to tease her 'lil brother on purpose to make him hard, where she wear some sexy clothes such as mini skirt, short dresses to flashes her body to Dylan or some other guy to make him jealous seems like an option, also wear a bikini when he is at home and alow his touch or do certain things which were impossible before 'till he finally do her. This is more or less an idea of what I think can happen in a Dylan/ Ellie path looking at this scene, do you guys have any thoughts about that? am I missing something?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I saw you guys talking about some future things that may happen so I bring he one scene that I do fucking love, on day 18 Ellie ask Dylan for help with her PC, into Dylan's room they have this talk--->
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I ask you guys can Dylan keep his word and make it come true? as Dylan is approaching to Christine even more I can pretty much see it happening.

Dylan takes Ellie's friend to his room while Sophia is not there and "do it extra laudly" as he said so Ellie can hear it from her room, she will get curious and horny about it, maybe try to take a peek or listen closely, and after all that Ellie will start to have some forbidden thoughts about Dylan and feel attracted to him. This way Dylan will have sort of control over Ellie making his approach acceptable, also attrected Ellie will start to tease her 'lil brother on purpose to make him hard, where she wear some sexy clothes such as mini skirt, short dresses to flashes her body to Dylan or some other guy to make him jealous seems like an option, also wear a bikini when he is at home and alow his touch or do certain things which were impossible before 'till he finally do her. This is more or less an idea of what I think can happen in a Dylan/ Ellie path looking at this scene, do you guys have any thoughts about that? am I missing something?
I believe the next event on the bonus storyline is at Christine's house, so it's unlikely Dylan will take Christine to his room. Christine taking Dylan to her room is far more likely. What Christine's boyfriend (Tristan, I believe) has to say about that though may be important

Reactions: blackfoxeyesred
Sep 19, 2020
I believe the next event on the bonus storyline is at Christine's house, so it's unlikely Dylan will take Christine to his room. Christine taking Dylan to her room is far more likely. What Christine's boyfriend (Tristan, I believe) has to say about that though may be important
Maybe this will happen in another time/ day or Christina's boyfriend don't show up :unsure:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
As far as I know, there will be this bitch path with Ellie/Sophia and Logan if she forgives him.
But there is still a path with Ellie and Sophia (love path?) if she doesn't forgive him. The next shower scene with Sophia/ Ellie will also happen if she doesn't forgive him. Maybe this path could lead to a threesome with Sophia/Ellie and Dylan?
Does having so many branches in his game get L&P horny,seriously?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mulerider and CSK92

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Maybe this will happen in another time/ day or Christina's boyfriend don't show up :unsure:
There's pretty much just PD14 left before the bonus storyline is due to finish, so I wouldn't get your hopes up. We don't even know if there will be a bonus storyline event will have an event on Saturday - the one this evening could be the last.

Marie on the other hand doesn't have those restrictions. So "your boy" Dylan could easily invite her over in the future. We'll find out during the salon event

Reactions: blackfoxeyesred

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
There's pretty much just PD14 left before the bonus storyline is due to finish, so I wouldn't get your hopes up. We don't even know if there will be a bonus storyline event will have an event on Saturday - the one this evening could be the last.

Marie on the other hand doesn't have those restrictions. So "your boy" Dylan could easily invite her over in the future. We'll find out during the salon event
You're wrong there. The Dylan Ellie storyline as per the original roadmap given by L&P went uptill PD 15. It is marked with a yellow line starting from PD 11 going upto PD 15. So no this event on PD 13 will not be the last of the Dylan Ellie route. 889654_Roadmap_2nd_time_jump.png

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I am still not convinced that a Ellie/Dylan/Sophia will happen or even a Dylan/Ellie
I would say I'm quite sure there will be a

Sophia/Dylan
Sophia/Dylan/Patricia

Dylan/Ellie
Dylan/Ellie/Christine

I think he branching off the path as Ellie/Christine will be the Sophia/Patricia replacement if the reader chooses to do so.

Does having so many branches in his game get L&P horny,seriously?
I don't understand why he likes so many paths. It's too much fluff in the story, but it's like the multiple themes he uses for multiple paths. How much sex-ed, blackmail, and others do we need in the novel??? Can't one theme for one path be enough?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You're wrong there. The Dylan Ellie storyline as per the original roadmap given by L&P went uptill PD 15. It is marked with a yellow line starting from PD 11 going upto PD 15. So no this event on PD 13 will not be the last of the Dylan Ellie route. View attachment 1880194
If you are talking about the Ellie/Dylan bonus story line it is supposed to finish on Playable Day 16

Sep 19, 2020
I would say I'm quite sure there will be a

Sophia/Dylan
Sophia/Dylan/Patricia

Dylan/Ellie
Dylan/Ellie/Christine

I think he branching off the path as Ellie/Christine will be the Sophia/Patricia replacement if the reader chooses to do so.

I don't understand why he likes so many paths. It's too much fluff in the story, but it's like the multiple themes he uses for multiple paths. How much sex-ed, blackmail, and others do we need in the novel??? Can't one theme for one path be enough?
I think AWAM has many paths to explore diferent experiences into the game, to cover as many sexual fantasies as possible ;) "it's my point of view"

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I think you are pushing it on the apostles age
I it was mentioned by Sophia that Aiden is too old to be a student
I'm not. There is literally info available in the 1st scene that is on Day 18 that you can use to calculate what age they will be. At the same time i explicitly asked L&P the age way back and even then he said 15-16.

Aiden, yes i wasn't sure. I vaguely remembered that he could be 18+, but then i thought that would make him older than Ellie. But since you confirm it. Then yes he is 18

Reactions: Old Dog

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You're wrong there. The Dylan Ellie storyline as per the original roadmap given by L&P went uptill PD 15. It is marked with a yellow line starting from PD 11 going upto PD 15. So no this event on PD 13 will not be the last of the Dylan Ellie route. View attachment 1880194
You realise that's my spreadsheet, right?

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
You realise that's my spreadsheet, right?
I don't remember whose it is actually :LOL: , it's been in my files for more than a year. Thanks for making this. But the info is from L&P, right ? , so that's all that matters. Plus Old Dog just confirmed it that PD 16 will have the finale.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes