ruhamuo

Sep 8, 2019
My main save file is the Aiden path, so what I have to do now is give up the Aiden path and make a save file where I played with Amber in the water.

Because otherwise this update will be finished in 2 seconds

Reactions: t3alqdansam

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
No, what L&P told me is that if we don't forgive Logan it will end the Ellie Sophia route in the future. The shower scene might still happen, but i think on Playable Day 16, when the criteria will be checked, the event won't happen and we will be out of the route. This is something common on the Ellie Sophia route.
How is Ellie/Dylan's route connected (where Ellie can forgive Logan or not) to Ellie/Sophia's route? :unsure:

Sep 19, 2020
After the update I asked L&P, "Will not forgiving Logan end the Ellie Sophia route later in the game" he said "Yes" .
This will probably lead Ellie to Dylan path this way she will spend less time with Sophia, I don't think she will lose interest but will be hard to conect Sophia/ Ellie storyline.

Jun 9, 2022
I played the part where Dylan and Ellie went to the dinner with a blonde girl and then Dylan was sitting with Ellie and I pick the one where Dylan almost kiss her on the lips

Reactions: Alex kryle
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes