hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Don't, as that Choice will end the Ellie Dylan Route.
To me, the Dylan/Elli route is both necessary for the Elli/Sophia route and for a "revenge event" with Elli/Sophia and Logan. If you continue down the Dylan/Elli route it will probably split into a sexual Elli/Dylan route that excludes Sophia and a sexual Elli/Sophia route that excludes Dylan but Dylan accepts that sexual connection and that wouldn't work if Dylan and Elli still hate each other.
Elli's decision to break with Logan depends on the advice of Dylan (the player). This makes a "revenge event" possible, but this is pure speculation on my part and refers to the "wild" event L&P once spoke of. The precondition would be a renewed (accidental?) meeting of Sophia, Elli and Patricia with Logan and his friends. Here it would be possible that Sophia and Elli have lesbian sex as well as sex with Tyler (how far that would go I can't say!) and Logan has to watch. For me such an event would have the advantages that Sophia will finally have sex with a stranger (Sam doesn't count - that's the romantic way) and there will be no regression and no big bad conscience from Sophia afterwards. So Sophia has been sexually active with the two women in the past, she knows she can trust Elli and Patricia, and they are now accomplices of Sophia which lowers the moral factor overall. It will be like the visit to the night bar, "What happened stays between us!".
But everything I have written is based on such scanty evidence and kitchen psychology that I will not defend this theory.

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
This is what I'm talking about
this scene is good for "Decisions of Life", but the worst for "A Wife and Mother"... i mean everyone knows who is brother sister in a small town.. and soon their incestuoul relationship will be revealed. same with the sophia dylan park scene. how long it takes people of a town to know the new family

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
this scene is good for "Decisions of Life", but the worst for "A Wife and Mother"... i mean everyone knows who is brother sister in a small town.. and soon their incestuoul relationship will be revealed. same with the sophia dylan park scene. how long it takes people of a town to know the new family
well i was thinking about it it is also complicated to have a relationship between brothers in a small town where everyone knows you and will know who you are someday now a big city is harder or living and an isolated place would be much easier in this type of relationship. this opens a lot of loopholes for blackmail that can happen in the game throughout the story as is happening now with Sophia lol

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure: since we're talking about incestuous relationships I'm wondering if one day Andy finds out about the Sophia/Dylan relationship I think your chores for Sofia will be much warmer and more open and much more sexual I still don't know if that can happen but it would be interesting :devilish:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think Decisions of Life shows the stuff we can't see on A Wife and Mother and It's not fair.
Uh ... no. There is absolutely no content in DoL that isn't in AWAM. The complete opposite, since there is plenty of content in AWAM that isn't in DoL. You don't even get the option to teach the kids sex ed in DoL, for example

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
After the update I asked L&P, "Will not forgiving Logan end the Ellie Sophia route later in the game" he said "Yes" .
What if you don't play the Ellie/Dylan path? It doesn't come to this decision that we have to make about whether Ellie forgives Logan or not. What's your story then, how it comes to this ending of Ellie and Sophia?
There has to be another event where Ellie tells her mom that Logan cheated. At the next shower scene?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes