naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
This is what I'm talking about
this scene is good for "Decisions of Life", but the worst for "A Wife and Mother"... i mean everyone knows who is brother sister in a small town.. and soon their incestuoul relationship will be revealed. same with the sophia dylan park scene. how long it takes people of a town to know the new family

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
this scene is good for "Decisions of Life", but the worst for "A Wife and Mother"... i mean everyone knows who is brother sister in a small town.. and soon their incestuoul relationship will be revealed. same with the sophia dylan park scene. how long it takes people of a town to know the new family
well i was thinking about it it is also complicated to have a relationship between brothers in a small town where everyone knows you and will know who you are someday now a big city is harder or living and an isolated place would be much easier in this type of relationship. this opens a lot of loopholes for blackmail that can happen in the game throughout the story as is happening now with Sophia lol

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure: since we're talking about incestuous relationships I'm wondering if one day Andy finds out about the Sophia/Dylan relationship I think your chores for Sofia will be much warmer and more open and much more sexual I still don't know if that can happen but it would be interesting :devilish:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think Decisions of Life shows the stuff we can't see on A Wife and Mother and It's not fair.
Uh ... no. There is absolutely no content in DoL that isn't in AWAM. The complete opposite, since there is plenty of content in AWAM that isn't in DoL. You don't even get the option to teach the kids sex ed in DoL, for example

WWE FAN

Jun 9, 2022
Uh ... no. There is absolutely no content in DoL that isn't in AWAM. The complete opposite, since there is plenty of content in AWAM that isn't in DoL. You don't even get the option to teach the kids sex ed in DoL, for example
Oh okay uh anything else

WWE FAN

Jun 9, 2022
:love: Wow that's what I wanted to see between Dylan/Ellie but I'm afraid of my choices as the game has several and some can cut the route you are following with another character you have to be careful in the choices especially the route between Sofia/Ellie
HA Wish me luck on that cause the walkthrough has not been updated

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
After the update I asked L&P, "Will not forgiving Logan end the Ellie Sophia route later in the game" he said "Yes" .
What if you don't play the Ellie/Dylan path? It doesn't come to this decision that we have to make about whether Ellie forgives Logan or not. What's your story then, how it comes to this ending of Ellie and Sophia?
There has to be another event where Ellie tells her mom that Logan cheated. At the next shower scene?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
is the Update 3 (4 in real).
Well, strictly speaking Update 3 contains Amber Robinson, not Amber Heard. But it's probably also worth noting that this update has nothing for those playing the main Dylan route, since it requires players to have started the Dylan route but send him to boarding school.

Also is unlikely to have any content for those (like me) that don't play the Dylan route at all

• Haha
Reactions: lockerxx
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes