ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
humm...
what about this:
AWAM is actually on day 8 - if all goes like plan, the game will have 30 days - so 22 just missing = 44 months ....
also never such projects straight go as planned, there are always delays for some reason.
so it will be 4-5 more years until game is finished.
Since it started okt 2017 it will be round about 6 years overall. :coffee:
Just assumed the actual 4500 per month will stay constant, the game would have cost 648.000$ donations :oops::eek:
WHAT A WASTE !!! o_O
Well, not waste for the dev.

He's probably chilling and bangin some instagram model chick while reading and laughing at the comments and is like ''While im practicing some kamasutra, you're finally starting to see some Sophie pixel tits, she may even touch them.. but just maybe - posted December 4, 2030''. :unsure:

At this point this thread is more entertaining than the game and fan-art thread has more quality content.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm a very very patience man. I've been waiting for four years for a SFW game to be completed on steam and I'm still waiting patiently. But I'm mainly into this game for the incest, especially the lesbian stuff, and I can't help but think if she hasn't even cheated on her husband yet how long exactly will it take to get to family fucking? I mean incest is a much bigger taboo than adultery so the step to fucking her sister or daughter could take even longer. I don't think I can wait 3-4 years for her to finally fuck Ellie or Patricia :-(
Dev said that Patricia will be just before the end of the game so don't expect sex with her for at least 20 more playable days.

Ryulong Drago

Aug 2, 2017
So you guys are basically saying this dev is the EA of adult VN's?
He could make the best AAA game ever, but...
Money first, customer satisfaction after.
I bet if the dev released it on Steam, he'd get even more $$$. It's not like the content in the game is offensive or anything.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
So you guys are basically saying this dev is the EA of adult VN's?
He could make the best AAA game ever, but...
Money first, customer satisfaction after.
Imagine Lust&Passion Launcher - Game would still be episodic with minimum content but every additional event sold as DLC, it would be something like that - ''Event: Sophia rubbing her shoulders, with her own PASSIONate hand for only 9,99$ on valentine's day, take it now and play with your whole family!'' :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
This game is actually a very good lesson about life: you can't always get what you want (at least not exactly when you want to get it). Grow up and get over it, pumpkins! ;)

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes