yikess

Aug 28, 2017
Soo after this update with boys 2 side job, a this point in next scene with 2 side job, should be some kind of blowjob i guess, there is nothing more to do

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mexican22

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The update was solid. But I felt it left a lot on the table.

Can't think of a reason why they couldn't have masturbated in the class. What's the point of learning about condoms if you aren't going to actually use them? It's not like there weren't ample opportunities. Sophia was nearly naked 90% of the class, liked the idea of them thinking of her, and obviously the boys painted the walls white as soon as she left.

Felt like it was both an escalation, and a speedbump to slow progress. This event was basically the modeling show (for Dylan and Sam) but educational. The condom part was basically irrelevant. She touched their bare dicks in the last lesson.

yikess

Aug 28, 2017
The update was solid. But I felt it left a lot on the table.

Can't think of a reason why they couldn't have masturbated in the class. What's the point of learning about condoms if you aren't going to actually use them? It's not like there weren't ample opportunities. Sophia was nearly naked 90% of the class, liked the idea of them thinking of her, and obviously the boys painted the walls white as soon as she left.

Felt like it was both an escalation, and a speedbump to slow progress. This event was basically the modeling show (for Dylan and Sam) but educational. The condom part was basically irrelevant. She touched their bare dicks in the last lesson.
What do you think will be in next scene for 2 side job? For sure lingerie

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
Side Jobs!¨?? I think there was never a option for some side jobs.
I pretty much turned down this assholes from the start. Dylans friend will go to an other school and dylan also.
Side jobs are completely separate part of the game. They have nothing to do with main story, at least that's what I think. During the story first Sophia has a choice to accept or not 1st side job to help elderly folk at retirement home, if you reject you get another job offer to teach sexducation to three young brothers.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
I wonder, what we will se on the next sex ed with Siphia and the kids. And who would have imagined, that Sophia would become a straight shotacon. Maybe we will see somthing like in the Manga Pansuto. *lol*

So next would be the Sam Event. My guess is that we will get some Same Points(2 or 3) and one or two filthy points.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lukasz1

Lolumad1337

Mar 15, 2021
Soo after this update with boys 2 side job, a this point in next scene with 2 side job, should be some kind of blowjob i guess, there is nothing more to do
If you think those boys are getting anywhere near Sophia sucking them off in the next event you are out of your mind lol. Let’s start with a full on handjob and cum in condom or her fully naked and none of that stupid tape first

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I think when Ava finds out what's going on in class, she'll invite Sophia under the pretext of lending her teaching aids to the basement, and Sophia will get a proper spanking lesson there.
I wonder what kind of sex dungeon Ava has?
I’d like to see her put Sophia in the stocks down there and she could fuck her with a strap on
& the shota boy’s could have different flavor condoms & she has to blow them & guess the right flavor
(but little does she know they poked a hole in the tip of the condoms so she’ll be getting a mouthful & if she spills a drop then Leah whips her or something like that

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes