Alexmercer712

Mar 3, 2022
Slowly the last idiot should realize how the game works, no not, haha.

At the moment I'm playing Sniper Elite 5, the sniper game, there you can shoot someone from a distance and then everyone else runs around like mad, then they eventually calm down and then you shoot another and the whole thing starts all over again. You can do this for as long as you want.

It's the same here, hahaha.

L&P does what I do on Sniper Elite 5, it's so fun. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
'

DAMMM true ! bro

Familienficke

May 18, 2018
Version 1.70 has absolutely no progress compared to the previous version.
Dylan/Amber event is only available if you have made the appropriate decision.
There is no version 1.70 in the changelog.

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
The in-game progress is fine... L&P definitely is a master at this.

The problem is the waiting time between updates... if he doesn't get more help I am afraid he himself will also get bored of doing this... The playable days haven't even reached the halfway mark, but in real life, we are at half a decade.

I really don't think this game will hold my interest for another 15 years...

BTW, has it been confirmed if there are multiple endings planned? Or just cheating behind the husband's back, but in the end, she will remain married to him while continuing her filthy ways? I expect a big payoff at the end and not for example she got pregnant by Sam, but getting Liam to think it is his child and everything stays the same while she remains unfaithful.

Reactions: Saint2019

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
It's a standard Renpy feature. By default a popup ask you if you are really sure to do that each time you right-click the button. I got rid of this popup in AWAM.
Hey, I was just curious since you are modding this game, are you able to put a screen in the game that tells users
“If you didn’t see any new content in this update, it’s probly cause your not playing that certain route or path. But if you want to see what you missed, feel free to go to the gallery and click on the lock in the corner to unlock the scene”
Or something like that, then you won’t have so many asking “how come my update was only 2 renders?

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Sam now ... :LOL:
View attachment 2004509 "... So, I was told that Sophia let these boys play her bare breasts (not through the fabric like me), see her ONE nipple (I have not seen yet) and rub her bare ass (I have not done yet), she also helped them wear condom, and ... just for "Sex Education purpose" ! :eek: poor me, Why hasn't she taught me such a lesson all the time I've been with her? I need that lesson too!, poor me...

L&P please help me in next update ... NOT through the fabric anymore :mad::mad: I'm fed up with it :sick:... Now, RESET THE CLOCK AND GO TO THE NEXT UPDATE!!! stop procrastinate :mad:"
View attachment 2004588
p/s: :confused::rolleyes::unsure: wait...the next update will be the Sophia&Sam event, right?:ROFLMAO:
Sam will get some pussy (touching) in the next update

Reactions: Undercover7

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Am I doing something wrong, the last updates, after Aiden is beaten by Italians, it's "To be continued"? Nothing new?
Nope, the last update required you to send Dylan to boarding school and this update required you to take the 2nd job as a tutor.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes