gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
Mr. Developer: With much respect I say, if you can't handle this, leave it. Putting out "updates" every month from 3 to 9 renders makes no sense and seems like a mockery to all of us who pay you on patreon, since a month you are earning at our expense about 2000 to 3000 dollars for giving us this novel that has been in development for 5 years. I'm beginning to believe that it's not really that you can't handle the project, but that you are delaying this situation on purpose to keep making more and more money at the expense of the patreons. I write it here too because on patreon it seems like comments don't matter.
This is how it feels after several "updates" without content, which together do not give any content.
But to be fair, you have to say that the story and the quality of the game are very good. And it's also more realistic that the MC doesn't want to have sex with the next best person (regardless of whether it's male or female, young or old, related or not) in the first 5 minutes.
However, after the long time, there is understandably some frustration for many. The story keeps getting out of hand, but the desired "fun" is only half shown and never really branched out to the climax.
With Tempo, unfortunately, it really takes at least 5 years until the first real sex scene (except with the boring husband).
I don't even want to talk about the alleged future pregnancies, destroyed and new relationships in the game.
And finally, yes there are certainly some developers who intentionally take their time just to get the money longer.
Even if you always have to think about it, these people don't do it professionally, but privately. Although a little more speed would have been better.

Existence X

Oct 14, 2018
Idk how people would prefer 6months updates...

Imagine the you're into lesbian scenes, and the first scene in the morning is a lesbian scene but there is more 2 hetero scenes in the morning. You know the first scene that is what you want is ready, but you have to wait another two scenes to the update be released.

But it seems not everyone who dislikes shorter updates can wait until three or more is released, so that they get the same experience and waiting period as before.

For me it would be a dream if the games I like received updates like this. Damn, I'm more than a fucking year without playing Our Red String, WIAB, Lily of the Valley, etc.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
But to be fair, you have to say that the story and the quality of the game are very good. And it's also more realistic that the MC doesn't want to have sex with the next best person (regardless of whether it's male or female, young or old, related or not) in the first 5 minutes.
However, after the long time, there is understandably some frustration for many. The story keeps getting out of hand, but the desired "fun" is only half shown and never really branched out to the climax.
With Tempo, unfortunately, it really takes at least 5 years until the first real sex scene (except with the boring husband).
I don't even want to talk about the alleged future pregnancies, destroyed and new relationships in the game.
And finally, yes there are certainly some developers who intentionally take their time just to get the money longer.
Even if you always have to think about it, these people don't do it professionally, but privately. Although a little more speed would have been better.
This game is only taking over the course of 30 game days, so pregnancies might not be coming any day soon.

• Haha
Reactions: bruceroll

Lolumad1337

Mar 15, 2021
How does Sophia do more with the boys in the first meeting compared to the second meeting lol. How do we go from a semi handjob and seeing her tits to just touching her tits with no nips and grabbing her ass a bit. I wonder if the patrons are happy with paying for this update lol

Reactions: tmxhfl

Dec 29, 2021
Slowly the last idiot should realize how the game works, no not, haha.

At the moment I'm playing Sniper Elite 5, the sniper game, there you can shoot someone from a distance and then everyone else runs around like mad, then they eventually calm down and then you shoot another and the whole thing starts all over again. You can do this for as long as you want.

It's the same here, hahaha.

L&P does what I do on Sniper Elite 5, it's so fun. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
What a waste of time.Sad when you see what was once your favorite game updated, only to have 5 sentences and thats the update. Think it is time to move on , how can you call that an update ? My update consisted of her sitting at a table and she gets a call stating that she teaches on Monday ! the end!! lol kind of funny to be honest~

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes