TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Too bad they don’t have some little sisters. :sneaky:
They do have a sister and I can only think the reason for her to be introduced even as brief as it was because there may connotations down the line that involve her in the lessons.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
I don't understand what's going on. In part 2 , at the very beginning , I go to the students ' house , talk to the hostess , go upstairs , call and
That is all. Is this the whole 2 part ?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I don't understand what's going on. In part 2 , at the very beginning , I go to the students ' house , talk to the hostess , go upstairs , call and everything follows . Is this the whole 2 part ?
Yes he’s putting out quicker updates now but they are much smaller like about 250 renders an update and it’s only on one event of the day.
Depending on how many events are listed for each day it will take over a year just to complete a full day but atleast her corruption path is picking up steam (if you picked those filthy choices like I do everytime)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yes he’s putting out quicker updates now but they are much smaller like about 250 renders an update and it’s only on one event of the day.
Depending on how many events are listed for each day it will take over a year just to complete a full day but atleast her corruption path is picking up steam (if you picked those filthy choices like I do everytime)
Phew, glad the path of corruption is gaining more strength I want to see much more in the future with Sam/Dylan

Aiden/André
Larry/Don Morello these are my favorite paths

DreamsIsArt

Jan 15, 2022
Mr. Developer: With much respect I say, if you can't handle this, leave it. Putting out "updates" every month from 3 to 9 renders makes no sense and seems like a mockery to all of us who pay you on patreon, since a month you are earning at our expense about 2000 to 3000 dollars for giving us this novel that has been in development for 5 years. I'm beginning to believe that it's not really that you can't handle the project, but that you are delaying this situation on purpose to keep making more and more money at the expense of the patreons. I write it here too because on patreon it seems like comments don't matter.
This is how it feels after several "updates" without content, which together do not give any content.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Mr. Developer: With much respect I say, if you can't handle this, leave it. Putting out "updates" every month from 3 to 9 renders makes no sense and seems like a mockery to all of us who pay you on patreon, since a month you are earning at our expense about 2000 to 3000 dollars for giving us this novel that has been in development for 5 years. I'm beginning to believe that it's not really that you can't handle the project, but that you are delaying this situation on purpose to keep making more and more money at the expense of the patreons. I write it here too because on patreon it seems like comments don't matter.
This is how it feels after several "updates" without content, which together do not give any content.
If you have any questions about the game, I will help you! Don't be shy and contact me: lust_and_passion@yahoo.com

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
If you didn't figure this out years ago..... on the other hand your problem has an easy solution. Stop giving the dev money and give it to someone who in your opinion does a better job on a project.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The only difference really is whether you're into old men or young boys. The boy's job has taken the advantage so far, but we've yet to see the next old men update.
Ah ok, i prefer the boys' one… for obtain it, i have to refuse the first job if i recall correctly?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes