Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
I have a question: I have downloaded the full game again. Must I play it once again to make a finale save so that I can play part 2?

DIRTY Filthy Animal I agree with you. He should have done it like Decent Monkey.

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
one question why am i confused. There is on some path a scene with M/S? if somone know please answer. Thanks.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
shota = young boy (teenager) 14-16y old + adult female
Doesn't necessarily have to be a female.

According to Urban Dictionary, Jisho, and Japanese With Anime, the term Shota is a Japanese slang portmanteau of the word Shotacon, or Shōtarō, which is a complex in which a person is attracted to young boys. This can either describe the person who feels this attraction or the attraction itself.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I have a question: I have downloaded the full game again. Must I play it once again to make a finale save so that I can play part 2?

DIRTY Filthy Animal I agree with you. He should have done it like Decent Monkey.
You can just do Ctrl S & skip it, or make a few final saves if you want to be on several different paths and then make the final saves and when you play the new update just import those saves over and continue or just go to gallery and click unlock if you don’t play that path

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Or if you make a different choice, she gets groped for 10 seconds. Pathetically short update, as usual.
This update is not that scene, it's where she goes topless for the 3 young boys she is teaching sex ed to. If you didn't take that job then I'm guessing you just have the café scene with the phone call.

Undz

Apr 28, 2020
Bro this updt was very well done, clearly if the dev could deliver small updates but more often like NLT for example, with all that slow burn, this game would go from total meme to the best on the site... Really a pity he can't.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
You can just do Ctrl S & skip it, or make a few final saves if you want to be on several different paths and then make the final saves and when you play the new update just import those saves over and continue or just go to gallery and click unlock if you don’t play that path
Ok, If I want to play the lesbian and Sam Route I can "play" that again and than save the finale Event with....I guess it was with Sam.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
When you right-click on Skip button in the Quick Menu, you directly jump from choice to choice.
hey man, in the last part of the dialogue between sophia and the boys, the same image was used 5 times throughout the speeches, at least one change of expression could be inserted

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
For you (and anyone) wanting to see the new content:

The easiest way is to view the scene in the gallery: click the unlock icon then click 'Life Model'.

View attachment 2004307

You won't get this scene if you accepted the nursing job branch but if you want to change to the Sex Ed branch read How to get the event in xxxorro's expert post, enable the console, load a previous save, paste in Nursing_job_accepted = False; day18_Sex_ed = True; sex_ed_progress = 4; filthy = 1000;

HTH
Where is the badge when Sofia comes to work as a nurse??? :rolleyes:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
If you are not in the cringe blackmail path you won't see anything, it will be just download, extract for you. Try getting a hardon during that period.
Blackmail has nothing to do with this update, the only thing that this update effects is the 2nd job opportunity.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes