Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
I have a question: I have downloaded the full game again. Must I play it once again to make a finale save so that I can play part 2?

DIRTY Filthy Animal I agree with you. He should have done it like Decent Monkey.

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
one question why am i confused. There is on some path a scene with M/S? if somone know please answer. Thanks.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
shota = young boy (teenager) 14-16y old + adult female
Doesn't necessarily have to be a female.

According to Urban Dictionary, Jisho, and Japanese With Anime, the term Shota is a Japanese slang portmanteau of the word Shotacon, or Shōtarō, which is a complex in which a person is attracted to young boys. This can either describe the person who feels this attraction or the attraction itself.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I have a question: I have downloaded the full game again. Must I play it once again to make a finale save so that I can play part 2?

DIRTY Filthy Animal I agree with you. He should have done it like Decent Monkey.
You can just do Ctrl S & skip it, or make a few final saves if you want to be on several different paths and then make the final saves and when you play the new update just import those saves over and continue or just go to gallery and click unlock if you don’t play that path

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Or if you make a different choice, she gets groped for 10 seconds. Pathetically short update, as usual.
This update is not that scene, it's where she goes topless for the 3 young boys she is teaching sex ed to. If you didn't take that job then I'm guessing you just have the café scene with the phone call.

Undz

Apr 28, 2020
Bro this updt was very well done, clearly if the dev could deliver small updates but more often like NLT for example, with all that slow burn, this game would go from total meme to the best on the site... Really a pity he can't.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
You can just do Ctrl S & skip it, or make a few final saves if you want to be on several different paths and then make the final saves and when you play the new update just import those saves over and continue or just go to gallery and click unlock if you don’t play that path
Ok, If I want to play the lesbian and Sam Route I can "play" that again and than save the finale Event with....I guess it was with Sam.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes