bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
What was supposed to be in this update? I only got the "at a cafe, got a call, to be continued" two screens. Was this another update on the blackmail route?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Just to confirm, but is there any actual confirmation as to the age of the shota boys? My understanding is they acted and looked as if they were prepubescent, which is pedophilia, so not okay. If they were close, like Dylan, that would be okay, but not applicable. So clarification as to what is and isn't allowed would be appreciated.

Reactions: t3alqdansam

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
What was supposed to be in this update? I only got the "at a cafe, got a call, to be continued" two screens. Was this another update on the blackmail route?
Yes, there was. This game is one I used to support on Patreon, but the update sizes and long periods between those small updates motivated me to cease that support. Project Myriam Life and Explorations is in some ways what the people who try this game and are disappointed really want to see. I still try the updates on this, but I certainly wouldn't pay for them.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Now the savings are compatibles with each version?
No, classical Renpy saves (you find in the load/save screen) in AWAM1 only work with AWAM1. Saves from AWAM2 only work in AWAM2.

At the end of AWAM1, you are asked to create a "Final save" (you just have to type a name). Those final saves are used to start a new game in AWAM2. You have nothing specific to do in AWAM2, just start a new game and your final saves from AWAM1 will be automatically found.

The game master

May 19, 2022
A Wife and Mother [v0.170] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.58 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 253 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 219 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
Hey joker can you please provide me old version I mean season 1 compress link... your previous mega or mixdrod download link shows ...link has been removed or deleted

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Hey joker can you please provide me old version I mean season 1 compress link... your previous mega or mixdrod download link shows ...link has been removed or deleted
Mixdrop is working, the site was down, and I've added Workupload link.

Reactions: DJsona

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Wow, my 1st save took less than 5 minutes to complete. Gonna check the others but honestly, this game has far too many paths for any meaningful progress. It's doomed to fail.

By the time the next update releases, the game would have been in "dev" for 5 years.

Reactions: Piat

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
requesting some assistance please,
when finishing with the tricked by Aiden scene, Sophie goes home then to a coffee shop, and after that, the game ends and says to be continues.

i have the latest version of the game as well, so whats going on here?

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
when finishing with the tricked by Aiden scene, Sophie goes home then to a coffee shop, and after that, the game ends and says to be continues.

How many more times!:rolleyes:
Read back through these pages, it depends on what path you've taken in the game.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Just to confirm, but is there any actual confirmation as to the age of the shota boys? My understanding is they acted and looked as if they were prepubescent, which is pedophilia, so not okay. If they were close, like Dylan, that would be okay, but not applicable. So clarification as to what is and isn't allowed would be appreciated.
Just looking at them which i really didn't want to do, i was hoping this shit would have been scrubbed. But they are way younger than Dylan, just by the look of them alone.

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019

On the path I am on, Sophia goes on the give sex ed tutoring to the kids. not sure if there is more after that but maybe if you are not on that path, this update doesn't have anything for you. Just how last update didn't have anything for me.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes