JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
No, classical Renpy saves (you find in the load/save screen) in AWAM1 only work with AWAM1. Saves from AWAM2 only work in AWAM2.

At the end of AWAM1, you are asked to create a "Final save" (you just have to type a name). Those final saves are used to start a new game in AWAM2. You have nothing specific to do in AWAM2, just start a new game and your final saves from AWAM1 will be automatically found.
In addition to what you said it should be pointed out that you can make and save several final saves from AWAM 1, so you can pursue several paths in AWAM 2, not that there will ever be much progression.

Reactions: Bibifoc
Oct 2, 2017
how to install the new update? i have downloaded the new update but when i load the game it finishes on previous verion, not continuing with the newer one

Last edited:

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
how to install the new update? i have downloaded the new update but when i load the game it finishes on previous verion, not continuing with the newer one
You are not on the blackmail path. If you were there would have been a short update. This is the way things go with this game. Expect disappointment.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sava75

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Always love seeing this updated, then quickly nervous the content won't be part of my game! Come on shower scene!! Don't let me know I'll find out after work, let me hope! LMAO

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
If you are not in the cringe blackmail path you won't see anything, it will be just download, extract for you. Try getting a hardon during that period.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I think L$P should have made part 2 like “Decent Monkey” does for “Fashion Business” where you can load the latest game and your just asked a bunch of questions about characters you interacted with and then it starts your game from there.
There’s no importing final saves from the other 2 versions of their game

YoungMommyy69

Jul 27, 2021
Is there APK version without the stupid 66? It asks for all kind of permissions and I feel uncomfortable granting it full access, it used to not ask for this.

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Nursing job === save???????? :rolleyes: Give me please!!!
For you (and anyone) wanting to see the new content:

The easiest way is to view the scene in the gallery: click the unlock icon then click 'Life Model'.

neu.jpg

You won't get this scene if you accepted the nursing job branch but if you want to change to the Sex Ed branch read How to get the event in xxxorro's expert post, enable the console, load a previous save, paste in Nursing_job_accepted = False; day18_Sex_ed = True; sex_ed_progress = 4; filthy = 1000;

HTH

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes