PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
When you right-click on Skip button in the Quick Menu, you directly jump from choice to choice.
hey man, in the last part of the dialogue between sophia and the boys, the same image was used 5 times throughout the speeches, at least one change of expression could be inserted

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
For you (and anyone) wanting to see the new content:

The easiest way is to view the scene in the gallery: click the unlock icon then click 'Life Model'.

View attachment 2004307

You won't get this scene if you accepted the nursing job branch but if you want to change to the Sex Ed branch read How to get the event in xxxorro's expert post, enable the console, load a previous save, paste in Nursing_job_accepted = False; day18_Sex_ed = True; sex_ed_progress = 4; filthy = 1000;

HTH
Where is the badge when Sofia comes to work as a nurse??? :rolleyes:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
If you are not in the cringe blackmail path you won't see anything, it will be just download, extract for you. Try getting a hardon during that period.
Blackmail has nothing to do with this update, the only thing that this update effects is the 2nd job opportunity.

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
I don't want to defend the developer, but it was announced that for many it would be empty, as was 0.165.
there was a great summary from xxxorro before the update came out, obviously no one has read it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-170-lust-passion.5944/post-8820351
NNo problem defending the def. However, i have also other things to do then keeping up to dat about all announcments made. Tis is just how i experience what happens. No more, No less.

MrNordic

Jan 31, 2021
Does anyone know which entries should be "true" & "false" in the "final save" in order to get the blackmail path? It would be appreciated. :)

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
ok i'm coming back last year , any real progress with the MC ? or is it still f*ckin slowburn development ?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Ah ok, so what is the difference between the two works? What are the "kinks" and the differences related to them?
The only difference really is whether you're into old men or young boys. The boy's job has taken the advantage so far, but we've yet to see the next old men update.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes