DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Is there any mistake in the plot: the school principal calls Sophia twice and they talk about the same thing twice? Did Ava then hear Sophia's phone call and on the pretext of a double paycheck, tell her to come on Saturday to tell her? Sophia only said that the boys had to take the condoms off, but she doesn't tell them if they should throw them away. Isn't that just another copy of working with veterans when he bought her a sexy outfit and Sophia should come in sexy outfits for the boys to see her?
Sophia is asked to come back and continue sexed on Saturday at 1, which she will do but tells Ava she has to take Dylan at 3:30 to soccer game
Also Sophia was able to sneak her phone and condoms & banana in her purse without being searched.
She also collected their condoms at end of class and put them back in her purse. We don’t see if their condoms have cum or not in them.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Damn, I really liked this update very much. Waiting for the next Sex-Ed class. Only problem is the time taking to release the updates. Only If it could be released more faster. That would be better.

Reactions: mulerider and cbaaa

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
Damn, I really liked this update very much. Waiting for the next Sex-Ed class. Only problem is the time taking to release the updates. Only If it could be released more faster. That would be better.
yep, update every 2 week like NLT (Genesis Order, Treasure of Nadia)

Reactions: Jansen

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
I never get actually get why this "no lesbian content = not downloading" has to be spammed in every female protagonist game. If you're into lesbian content and you're not downloading a game due to lack of it, then fine. Go download some other game that ticks your boxes.
I don't have a problem with basically any kind of content, the only one I don't even look at in any way and believe I will never find anything good is scat (there are others just don't remember right now), and others like NTR or Guro I just find REALLY REALLY HARD (basically is better to say I just don't like them) to find anything good, as for this game specifically, I just don't find the other routes appealing, and even the lesbian route, in the beginning, is not that good, and I understand that a lot of people just post things to show to the world how they feel about something(which I don't really see a problem in places like this as this is a forum), I posted that question however because I had a look and did not find the answer to it (may not have looked very well, as it's morning for me and I am just doing my morning routine of looking for new email, games, news and the like) and I really don't want to waste my time (however little it may take to download and look) just to see if the new content is something I like or not.

PS: And the same way as I don't need to say I am not downloading if it does not have lesbian content, you don't have to diss out people because of it, as I believe you as well as everyone on this site has different kinds of tastes and play those games because of those specific tastes, and this is one of the very fell games on this site that has a good lesbian only route(or any lesbian content with a female MC for that matter).

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I never get actually get why this "no lesbian content = not downloading" has to be spammed in every female protagonist game. If you're into lesbian content and you're not downloading a game due to lack of it, then fine. Go download some other game that ticks your boxes.
And I haven't downloaded this non-lesbian update, and I encourage those that are after lesbian content to do likewise. But it still does need to be pointed out that while appearances may be otherwise, this does appear to be a lesbian content friendly game.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Now after many months i'll replay this game… when i'll finish the part 1 (1080p version), i have to import the saves in part 2? Now the savings are compatibles with each version? And what work is better to choose for Sophia, that with the old men as nurse or the other?

Reactions: Raner

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Now after many months i'll replay this game… when i'll finish the part 1 (1080p version), i have to import the saves in part 2? Now the savings are compatibles with each version? And what work is better to choose for Sophia, that with the old men as nurse or the other?
Bro you have the option to view the new scenes by clicking on the gallery. If its locked, you can client the Lock on the above left to unlock the Scene.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I wonder what would come first this game getting finished with all the routes or half life/portal 3 coming out honestly I think this dev should do the same thing that the devs from something unlimited did focus on finishing old content ranther than addind more new content

bonbus12

May 24, 2020
I haven't played this game for awhile. Does she have sex eventually with someone other than her husband? Or are we still being teased?

Reactions: vesvese

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I don't have a problem with basically any kind of content, the only one I don't even look at in any way and believe I will never find anything good is scat (there are others just don't remember right now), and others like NTR or Guro I just find REALLY REALLY HARD (basically is better to say I just don't like them) to find anything good, as for this game specifically, I just don't find the other routes appealing, and even the lesbian route, in the beginning, is not that good, and I understand that a lot of people just post things to show to the world how they feel about something(which I don't really see a problem in places like this as this is a forum), I posted that question however because I had a look and did not find the answer to it (may not have looked very well, as it's morning for me and I am just doing my morning routine of looking for new email, games, news and the like) and I really don't want to waste my time (however little it may take to download and look) just to see if the new content is something I like or not.

PS: And the same way as I don't need to say I am not downloading if it does not have lesbian content, you don't have to diss out people because of it, as I believe you as well as everyone on this site has different kinds of tastes and play those games because of those specific tastes, and this is one of the very fell games on this site that has a good lesbian only route(or any lesbian content with a female MC for that matter).
Come back next year for lesbian content

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes