TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Too many routes.
Just thinking about it there's at least 8 different routes that I can think off of the top of my head, depending on blackmail or boarding school route, then you got the choice to go with Alisha (sic) or spy on daughter and friends, then you got to decide with all those choices what 2nd job to take which doubles all your other choices, I'm sure there are more. Then every other choice after those adds even more routes. I'm surprised L&P can remember them all, let alone us.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
View attachment 2004106 Maybe read the game tags next time?
I aalredy know it alredy years befor you find out of existence of this game, man. If these ain't avoidble it unpleasant. You have ball to tell me that read the tags befor downloaindg. Dude, don't treat me like I was dombas donky donky. That is still optiona or it forced one?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
shota is avoidable
I know it. But still doubt it with all shota lovers I get bad wibe feeling that in future gonna become unavoidable. Or it just me spider sence that telling me that. Considering that whole ssecond part of the game need to save from the last playground when I don't feel good to play it without these demn restrictions with import esport save file from previous part. I feel kind dispointed in this game without be able to choise on my liking with choise like I did in Anna Exiciting Affections that I can pck if i did or not did that thing thing or action. To build up corruption.

Well then I better leave it for now. Itno for me, since ther no others contents in lesbian path or bisexual path.

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Well great update where continuing from last save as starting a new gam is about 5 minutes give or take. New gam stops at her sitting at a table at some restaurant. Not so great it seems. there is less content in the update then in it; s last version. I am really puzzled. The "slow-burn"now goes backwards.

I don't want to defend the developer, but it was announced that for many it would be empty, as was 0.165.
there was a great summary from xxxorro before the update came out, obviously no one has read it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-170-lust-passion.5944/post-8820351

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes