Ghost420

Apr 25, 2021
can someone please tell me the whole story so far in short because i last played maybe 1 or 1.5 year ago....is there any sex scene with the son and daughter now(not interest in others...not a fan of NTR)...thanks

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Like I didn’t mind the update but it could’ve been more.

Feel like tit sucking was going to occur but L&P didn’t want the padawans to be the first for hand jobs and tit sucking.

But shit let them play with her nips at least.

Lolumad1337

Mar 15, 2021
this update….lol I won’t even bother going into it. But the craziest part is that besides Liam, I think these three have gone the furthest with Sophia in terms of nude. Which is mind blowing given the update we just got

Reactions: mexican22

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
can someone please tell me the whole story so far in short because i last played maybe 1 or 1.5 year ago....is there any sex scene with the son and daughter now(not interest in others...not a fan of NTR)...thanks
Sophia doesn't have sex with anyone but her husband, but she did have little sexual things . You will probably have sex with other characters at the end of the game?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bellyk Franck

Lolumad1337

Mar 15, 2021
Sophia doesn't have sex with anyone but her husband, but she did have little sex scenes. You will probably have sex with other characters at the end of the game?
what little sex scenes are you referring to that involves Sophia cause I have yet to find one lol

megadux

Nov 12, 2019
i think same, maybe hidden camera
It can be great intrigue for further scenes and maybe finally some updates for the lesbian route as well. So much to do in that route, and so little content since many updates. But this update is really nice, i like the work with the kids scene. Hope their mother is lesbian lol

Reactions: kerasyn

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
what little sex scenes are you referring to that involves Sophia cause I have yet to find one lol
Maybe they meant light petting scenes, like the poolside stuff with the daughter and her "lesbian lover" or the hottub with the neighbor boy. The sisters kissing in the club. Whatever happens on the blackmail route(fuck that noise). Whatever is in this update(sounds like exhibition but no joy). That kind of teasing stuff, all of which is technically cheating.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Is there any mistake in the plot: the school principal calls Sophia twice and they talk about the same thing twice? Did Ava then hear Sophia's phone call and on the pretext of a double paycheck, tell her to come on Saturday to tell her? Sophia only said that the boys had to take the condoms off, but she doesn't tell them if they should throw them away. Isn't that just another copy of working with veterans when he bought her a sexy outfit and Sophia should come in sexy outfits for the boys to see her?

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
I've heard of slow burn, but this game really takes the biscuit, more of a glacial smolder. I will probably be getting abused at the shady willows retirement village before this game is finished. Do you think developers hand on the unfinished work to their children, " I have been working on this Adult game for near on 30 years and I leave it in your safe hands to keep it going for another 30 my son". :p

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes