• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
well, let's see this update:
as expected Leah was just passing through, so everything was postponed to the future.
now we have Mrs. Taylor, I just hope she is a side character, otherwise the story lengthens.
The banana prediction was correct, but immediately stopped by the three devils.
I don't understand what sense it makes to keep covering her nipples once Sophia showed them, she could take them off when she shows her panties to the students.
there hasn't been the slightest sexual action in this update (putting on a condom doesn't count) is a bit disappointing.
Sophia talked to the guys about practicing masturbation and got excited when they asked her if they could think of her.
at that moment the three boys could have masturbated again after sophia's permission (other choice left to the player)
the perfect moment was when sophia stood in front of them in her underwear and the boys sat down.
then when she realizes it was almost their time, she would stop them and go out.
so a little disappointed by the little sexual content.
obviously the previous update does not beat and remains the best.
vote 7/10

ddascft

Nov 27, 2017
I can only imagine the profit margin for new patreons/players vs old ones is enough to justify the slow/minimal updates.

New players: 'Wow look at this game, it's long, well written, great renders, can't wait till the next update!'
Old players: 'Oh can't you? Good luck then'

To be fair if I could make a small fortune by doing the bare minimum then I'd probably do the same...

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The answer for the next scene (plus everything we can confirm about future updates), more often than not is here.
Why isn't it on the front page? Would it save a lot of unnecessary questions in the forum.Why won't the Admin put it on the front page?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Why isn't it on the front page? Would it save a lot of unnecessary questions in the forum?
it would make no difference, no one reads.
it is much easier to come here from nowhere and write.
read some posts back: they still ask why there is no content.
it has been heralded to the right and left that certain things happen on certain paths.
yet unknown users come here at the last moment and always ask for the same thing.

Dreamsy

Oct 3, 2018
This is almost what I expected.This is almost what I expected.But I would add a couple more points that would be even cooler without disturbing the balance.At the time of the call, I would allow her to spread her legs to interest.Since she was teasing you all the time and you were waiting for this, she was still wearing panties.The moment when the little ones touched her ass and touched her panties it was possible to leave moisture on her finger because she was excited if I was not mistaken, her nipples spoke about it.It didn't seem to have any effect, but the small ones would have asked this awkward question about it and it was also a further intrigue.Well, I think you should try very hard on the trail of meeting them so as not to disappoint))Thanks for the addition...

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I thought that back then when we needed two updates to complete a single in-game day was pretty bad, but now we might need five or more updates to complete a single in-game day. Wow. I'm speechless.

jim_dark

Jun 2, 2017
so if you go full lesbian and nothing hetero , you don't get to play at all. just a too be continued is all i get

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes