Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Is there any plot error in this episode, doesn't the school principal call Sophia twice and tell her the same? you still forget that Sophia is to come to Ave on Saturday for double salary

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Heh, love how I can just check back every year or so and see the latest spoiler pic comment about the updates and see that yepp, its still Blueball Simulator 3000. :D

Not sure what people see in the game (other than the massive fandom that is spreading around the internet), and keep on checking back week after week, month after month hoping for some action. :D

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
This update took many months for sure.... we must appreciate that we got so little content because we could get nothing and we shouldn't be angry because we are just stressing this POWERFUL developer so thank you very much for this update, if all goes well maybe next year we will get another 50 new renderings (y)

chholekulche

Jul 19, 2021
This update took many months for sure.... we must appreciate that we got so little content because we could get nothing and we shouldn't be angry because we are just stressing this POWERFUL developer so thank you very much for this update, if all goes well maybe next year we will get another 50 new renderings (y)
its slow work but its good work. the scenes were pretty good

Ghost420

Apr 25, 2021
can someone please tell me the whole story so far in short because i last played maybe 1 or 1.5 year ago....is there any sex scene with the son and daughter now(not interest in others...not a fan of NTR)...thanks

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Like I didn’t mind the update but it could’ve been more.

Feel like tit sucking was going to occur but L&P didn’t want the padawans to be the first for hand jobs and tit sucking.

But shit let them play with her nips at least.

Lolumad1337

Mar 15, 2021
this update….lol I won’t even bother going into it. But the craziest part is that besides Liam, I think these three have gone the furthest with Sophia in terms of nude. Which is mind blowing given the update we just got

Reactions: mexican22
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes