Oct 31, 2019
so if you go full lesbian and nothing hetero , you don't get to play at all. just a too be continued is all i get
Seems a handful of that route's renders could have been added at least. Sophia getting caught checking girls out. Getting up the courage to buy a girly mag at the store. Throw Sophia a bone, so to speak. ha

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
so if you go full lesbian and nothing hetero , you don't get to play at all. just a too be continued is all i get
Yep. Haven't event bothered to download the update. I was hopeful for some Leah content, but was going to wait until the update came out and got feedback.
My English is not good, explain what is the meaning of shota
My understanding of shota is more like of Dylan - someone that looks underage (he is based on a character model 12-13 years old after all), but is of around the age of consent. So at least by that definition, Dylan is shota. Which for those that are into that kinda thing, good for them. No issues there.

The problem that some have (to my understanding), is that because the age of the boys is obfuscated, they may well be prepubescent. So around 12 - 13. So well and truly kids. And for what is meant to be an erotic novel, that raises valid questions.
Did anyone do the Good Wife path? Anyone? Pftt I doubt it.
Some do. It was what attracted me to this game in the first place, even if I no longer play it. The temptation of boobs and the lesbian route won out.

Reactions: 88Michele88

Devil3D

Aug 10, 2021
Imagine waiting for 6-7 months and these were the contents from a big update like the old days. :cautious::cautious:

People should lower their expectations for the next updates.

Cav4lo

Aug 26, 2017
Can someone share save that gives any content in this update? Because the game ends for me after the groping scene with the bully.

thewhitebigbull

Jan 7, 2020
they should dig more the storie with son and the mom, we dont give a shit to see sex condom school class with those 3 babies, tottaly useless in the general storie, where the big black guy in shower or mans she met in club ? that's more interesting suite.

graphic are incredible, bravo.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Is there any mistake in the plot: the school principal calls Sophia twice and they talk about the same thing twice? Did Ava then hear Sophia's phone call and on the pretext of a double paycheck, tell her to come on Saturday to tell her? Sophia only said that the boys had to take the condoms off, but she doesn't tell them if they should throw them away. Isn't that just another copy of working with veterans when he bought her a sexy outfit and Sophia should come in sexy outfits for the boys to see her?
Sophia is asked to come back and continue sexed on Saturday at 1, which she will do but tells Ava she has to take Dylan at 3:30 to soccer game
Also Sophia was able to sneak her phone and condoms & banana in her purse without being searched.
She also collected their condoms at end of class and put them back in her purse. We don’t see if their condoms have cum or not in them.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes