drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
How many updates in the way of Monday event at school because the most probably chance to Sophia gat fuck by others (Aiden) is on that day a first sex scene as per planning so how many min update in the way for that event

After seeing this update Sophia will now just allow to Sam or dalye to touch her body but this time their no fabric direct touching to her things etc but she will not going to fuck by any of them on Sunday events after they next time she will do something with them in after Monday event...

As for now we know that Sophia have to go to school on Monday were we get Aiden for sure and more of that principle have another suprise for her as per they talk on phone
So something new with dayle techer whom Sophia go with date 2-3 time , or its about the guy who look like lven, or its about the principal him self so who knows
But the first one who going to fuck her is Aiden for sure as per the schedule of events...

Reactions: Minewife and Sedid

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Side jobs are completely separate part of the game. They have nothing to do with main story, at least that's what I think. During the story first Sophia has a choice to accept or not 1st side job to help elderly folk at retirement home, if you reject you get another job offer to teach sex education to three young brothers.
I disagree, the side jobs help towards the corruption of her sexual boundaries, to be totally honest, I don't see how her sexual boundaries get so loose without the blackmail, because apart from that her only sexual experiences seem to be of a lesbian nature. The old guys press her sexual boundaries using inuendo and the young boys push them by their total lack of sexual knowledge and the boundaries placed on her by their mother.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I wonder what kind of sex dungeon Ava has?
I’d like to see her put Sophia in the stocks down there and she could fuck her with a strap on
& the shota boy’s could have different flavor condoms & she has to blow them & guess the right flavor
(but little does she know they poked a hole in the tip of the condoms so she’ll be getting a mouthful & if she spills a drop then Leah whips her or something like that
Ava probably has something like that in her dark basement. It's from the game - Between salvation and byss-Chapter6part2-pc
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Never got the option of the old guys side job in this or the last update, unless that is the next update as I suspected earlier.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
DayDay of the weekPDTime of the dayReleaseEvent
20Friday13
Morningv0.155
Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task)
School break (bonus scene)
Don Morello (optional)
Noon
v0.160Dylan/Ellie Part 1 + Part 2
v0.161Aiden's Meeting
v0.165Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!
v0.1702nd side job 3rd day
Afternoon
update 5Sophia/Sam
update 6Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)
Evening
update 7Sophia/Dylan Part 1
update 8Sophia/Dylan Part 2
update 9Dylan/Ellie/Christine
update 10Dylan/Emma + rest
21Saturday14
Morning
Sophia/Ellie (Very short)
Sophia/Sam (Very short)
Sophia/Ellie
Noon
1st side job OR: 2nd side Job
Sophia/Dylan
Afternoon
Sophia/Dylan
Evening
Sophia/Dylan
Meeting "museum college guys"

PD 15 - Day 22 - Sunday
[1st lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 3 playable days]

PD 16 - Day 23 - Monday
[1st big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
  • there are "several Ellie's events spread out over the day" (aka Ellie's day) and the return of the sauna guys Tyler and Logan
  • She usually does not teach on Mondays so if there's an Aiden event it's likely to be out-of-school (in the afternoon), but after what happened in v0.161 she will meet Aiden and they are going to have a "have a 'private chat' on Monday at school" .
  • "Something definitely really "wild" what is not with the husband [...] and it will be something no one will definitely expect at the moment!" as per L&P old quote

PD 17 - Day 24 - Tuesday
[3rd big lesbian sex(ual) scene with an important character: Within the next 5 playable days]
  • 2 Ellie's events
  • She is teaching on Tuesdays and probably there will be the first sport lesson if the school gym is ready (after the "usual" Literature class)
  • 2nd optional solution for Aiden (less comfortable than Morello)
  • Alyssa will be back and they are likely to meet at soccer practice ("I think Tuesday next week when our boys have soccer practice will be the earliest we can see each other again.")
PD 18 - Day 25 - Wednesday
  • Biology class, likely another Aiden's task
  • The 1st chance to get rid of Bennett (source)
  • [unconfirmed/unreliable] Around this time or the next days the side jobs might end but there could be an option to continue them later on. More recent intel says the 1st job could be there till the end of the game.

PD 19 - Day 26 - Thursday
[4th lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 7 playable days]
  • 2 Ellie's events

PD 20 - Day 27 - Thursday
  • Literature class, likely another Aiden's task

No Sam Events between PD 15 to 20?

• Sad
Reactions: Lukasz1

allgoodhere93

May 17, 2022
DayDay of the weekPDTime of the dayReleaseEvent
20Friday13
Morningv0.155
Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task)
School break (bonus scene)
Don Morello (optional)
Noon
v0.160Dylan/Ellie Part 1 + Part 2
v0.161Aiden's Meeting
v0.165Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!
v0.1702nd side job 3rd day
Afternoon
update 5Sophia/Sam
update 6Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)
Evening
update 7Sophia/Dylan Part 1
update 8Sophia/Dylan Part 2
update 9Dylan/Ellie/Christine
update 10Dylan/Emma + rest
21Saturday14
Morning
Sophia/Ellie (Very short)
Sophia/Sam (Very short)
Sophia/Ellie
Noon
1st side job OR: 2nd side Job
Sophia/Dylan
Afternoon
Sophia/Dylan
Evening
Sophia/Dylan
Meeting "museum college guys"

PD 15 - Day 22 - Sunday
[1st lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 3 playable days]

PD 16 - Day 23 - Monday
[1st big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
  • there are "several Ellie's events spread out over the day" (aka Ellie's day) and the return of the sauna guys Tyler and Logan
  • She usually does not teach on Mondays so if there's an Aiden event it's likely to be out-of-school (in the afternoon), but after what happened in v0.161 she will meet Aiden and they are going to have a "have a 'private chat' on Monday at school" .
  • "Something definitely really "wild" what is not with the husband [...] and it will be something no one will definitely expect at the moment!" as per L&P old quote

PD 17 - Day 24 - Tuesday
[3rd big lesbian sex(ual) scene with an important character: Within the next 5 playable days]
  • 2 Ellie's events
  • She is teaching on Tuesdays and probably there will be the first sport lesson if the school gym is ready (after the "usual" Literature class)
  • 2nd optional solution for Aiden (less comfortable than Morello)
  • Alyssa will be back and they are likely to meet at soccer practice ("I think Tuesday next week when our boys have soccer practice will be the earliest we can see each other again.")
PD 18 - Day 25 - Wednesday
  • Biology class, likely another Aiden's task
  • The 1st chance to get rid of Bennett (source)
  • [unconfirmed/unreliable] Around this time or the next days the side jobs might end but there could be an option to continue them later on. More recent intel says the 1st job could be there till the end of the game.

PD 19 - Day 26 - Thursday
[4th lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 7 playable days]
  • 2 Ellie's events

PD 20 - Day 27 - Thursday
  • Literature class, likely another Aiden's task

All credits to xxxorro

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
I disagree, the side jobs help towards the corruption of her sexual boundaries, to be totally honest, I don't see how her sexual boundaries get so loose without the blackmail, because apart from that her only sexual experiences seem to be of a lesbian nature. The old guys press her sexual boundaries using inuendo and the young boys push them by their total lack of sexual knowledge and the boundaries placed on her by their mother.
I wasn't talking about Sophia's corruption, but more that the side jobs are not conditioned by any part of the main story. You get to play them no matter what path you take in the main story.

Reactions: Asluyy554

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I not going to lie, I was very concerned this was going to go in a different direction but that update delivered for sure, the phone call was brilliant.

I only wish we didn't have to wait SO LONG for the follow-up. By looks of the schedule above, there are 9 other updates before a follow-up to this, so that means it will be May 2023 before we see a follow-up to this update, most likely longer than that as doubt L&P release an update once every month.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
How many updates in the way of Monday event at school because the most probably chance to Sophia gat fuck by others (Aiden) is on that day a first sex scene as per planning so how many min update in the way for that event

After seeing this update Sophia will now just allow to Sam or dalye to touch her body but this time their no fabric direct touching to her things etc but she will not going to fuck by any of them on Sunday events after they next time she will do something with them in after Monday event...

As for now we know that Sophia have to go to school on Monday were we get Aiden for sure and more of that principle have another suprise for her as per they talk on phone
So something new with dayle techer whom Sophia go with date 2-3 time , or its about the guy who look like lven, or its about the principal him self so who knows
But the first one who going to fuck her is Aiden for sure as per the schedule of events...
Aiden Sophia will not fuck. First his Gang will do it, then Aiden will join in the end. He likes to watch someone being humiliated and then he has an orgasm. Only it will probably happen at the end of the game, unless the game is abandoned, it will be like that in 5 years

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes