Horny Sisters Husband
Horny Daughters Friend
Horny Mailman

Who else am I missing?
Hpe we see a Moms teach Sex scenerio with Ellie and her New Nerdy BF

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Totally agree. I played the first couple of days some years back and have been waiting until some action happens to continue. This to me is the most entertaining thread on the site, even though I generally just lurk here. The level of madness here is endless. Keep up the good work everyone.
I hope I've added some constructive madness to this thread :D

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
so thanks to those that replied, I was curious because it is not easy to cater to everyone while always having something in each update for everyone.

I think I would've done the following and much easier for me with benefit of hindsight.

I wouldn't have points for specific characters, I would have had "Filthy", "Lesbian" and "Loyal Wife" (I dislike good wife)

Filthy would've resolved around Dylan
Lesbian would've resolved around Ellie
Loyal Wife would've resolved around some random guy no one cares about, think his name is Liam

An example of choices would be straight yes or no, if you vote yes, then individual choices to include other characters in that route afterward

Let's take the lesbian route for example.

yes = everything with Ellie but optional choices for separate and maybe combined scenes with Julia, Patricia, Sam and Zach's mum, Alyssa and ?

no = then nothing at all but still get a choice on Patricia yes/no, Alyssa yes/no, maid yes/no but most likely be limited as you did choose no to begin with.

Essentially the main story is resolved around Dylan, Ellie, and Liam, other characters can interact individually with Sophia but that goes towards the filthy, lesbian, loyal wife score which dictates what you see with Dylan, Ellie and Liam.

Updates would be 5 timezone a day, early morning, late morning, early afternoon, late afternoon, and evening. one event in each.

Updates would be depending on the story but they always are focused on filthy, lesbian, loyal wife. I think I would set it as you can't do all 3 in 1 playthrough, have to choose 1 out of the 3 per playthrough. But then again, I prob would go with a linear storyline as well as L&P has.

Obviously, I have not fleshed it out completely but I think this is a rough idea of what I would do.

Lastly, I would've kept that twist with Dylan, it was epic and shame L&P removed it.

megakuzmitch

Jul 11, 2017
Horny Son? Check
Horny Daughter? Check
Horny Son's friend (Also neighbor)? Check
Horny Sister? Check
Horny Fellow Milf? Check
Horny Classmate/ Milf Friends son? Check
Horny Maid? Check
Blackmail Bastard? Check
Friends for Threesome? Check
Old Man? Check x2