bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
It's nice that he is going to have years reserved for him. :ROFLMAO: But I'm more interested in the story context. So if we look at this scene with cockblock Nathalie.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

that appears to have canceled out the massage, and even if you didn't play Nathalie's path, she still blocks you as she is cleaning the house. So, I doubt you'll have that option again in the evening as too much time has passed. So I'm sure the event will move on to something else.
Dylan is horny as fuck. He will not let this promuse just go I am sure. Also its been nit even 24 hours afterwards.

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
So now all the updates are only available in a Gallery? Can't understand that. Goog game but those updates and parts 1/2 made game's usability sucks!

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
So now all the updates are only available in a Gallery? Can't understand that. Goog game but those updates and parts 1/2 made game's usability sucks!
No they are in the game if you are on the route. If not you can use the gallery. Which by the way does not cut out anything. It is a great fallery to also get the context of these scenes

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Dylan is horny as fuck. He will not let this promuse just go I am sure. Also its been nit even 24 hours afterwards.
Dylan is horny as fuck, and so is Sophia, with the lack of sex from Liam (Sexual Frustration). But she will not cross that line as she did with Ellie. However, if you learn something from the club event with Tyler, football with Liam and Neil, and Sam (did it twice), There is one thing L&P uses to lower her guard. If you combine that with her sexual frustration, and she is plastered, she will pop. This is a story I'm not sure I would like to read.

Nono2022

May 24, 2022
I am selecting all filthy option still the story not progressing further after kissing scene. Please help me with save game file or the option to select....!!!

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Anybody else thinks that Sam's tastes represent L&P's real life interests? It seems like he uses all his artistic knowledge through him. XD

We know that you love 80's rock music, painting and classic literature, L&P. You don't fool nobody. Sam is your projection. (10 years younger) :)

And Dylan... Dylan is an empty vessel.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes