DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
Wonderful update! The animations were great and the progression for Sam was way more than I expected. He is now easily ahead of everybody else when it comes to seduce our fine Sophia. Before I'd say Ellie was number one, but now Sam jumped ahead.

Reactions: 1879 and RCC14

BenF

Oct 17, 2022
Dylan is horny as fuck, and so is Sophia, with the lack of sex from Liam (Sexual Frustration). But she will not cross that line as she did with Ellie. However, if you learn something from the club event with Tyler, football with Liam and Neil, and Sam (did it twice), There is one thing L&P uses to lower her guard. If you combine that with her sexual frustration, and she is plastered, she will pop. This is a story I'm not sure I would like to read.
I guess that is the selling point of this game, Sophia became a slut.

Wow, now we are talking ! I could say after several years , this a good start but still
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So sad :cry:

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Why the hell, whenever a new update comes out I can't continue from my last save, I always have to go back to the beginning to see the new content!
My last save was of Sophia with the boys in the room, I load it and right after the scene, the update ends, just like in version 0.170!
Can anyone help me understand this?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes