qzbuyfhsef

Aug 29, 2021
Good update! Finally some concrete progress! Well now there is more than to hope that he does not give up the game given the development time of an update .... i Waiting and hoping that the sequel with Sam will be developed one day <3

Sorry for english too

Reactions: Count of Passion

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
See that was worth the wait. Brilliant update and solid solid animation. Only gripe a few grammar and spelling issues but nothing major. Look forward to 0.180.

loli13

Sep 22, 2019
According to the schedule there will be no more Aiden stuff all the way till the end of PD14.

Does anyone have an info what follows after end of PD14?
It's not that it will take years to get there, but sill i would like to have a life time goal to reach :geek:

At least there will be the sidejob events in 2,5 years :unsure:

Reactions: kuki89

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
because of this update, who ever has doubted mr LP should feel ashamed
:FacePalm::ROFLMAO: You are joking, right? When I look into this thread every couple weeks, I cannot belive the reality blindness of the majority of the posters here.
-His update speed on content is the worst since L&P started the game. We are currently at 1 playday per two or even 2,5 years reallife! That means an end date somewhere in the 2050s, but anybody believing this game will be finished at this "speed" is deluded.
-If you do not play some very specific routes, L&P delivered practically NOTHING this year! There are players who had a playtime of less than a minute with maybe a dozen renders since part two started. Many had just one couple minutes long update (e.g. Aiden path) but that´s it.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes