DrSpecial

Jan 15, 2019
Why the hell, whenever a new update comes out I can't continue from my last save, I always have to go back to the beginning to see the new content!
My last save was of Sophia with the boys in the room, I load it and right after the scene, the update ends, just like in version 0.170!
Can anyone help me understand this?
you have to hide sam in the jacuzzi to play the content of v0.175.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Terminatorgames

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
you have to hide sam in the jacuzzi to play the content of v0.175.
OHHHH SHIT! I'm totally fucked then!
I was never able to achieve this scene even though I made Sophia filthy to the max!
Thanks a lot for the answer, but by the way, as I already saw that I'm going to have to repeat the first version again, is there any special trick to get this scene to happen?
Do I have to do something beforehand?
Thank you very much!

Wallenstain

Jul 31, 2021
View attachment 1922907

A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.170

This is a crunched version of A Wife and Mother version 0.170, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue. If you don't like the crunched low quality images, you can just put and replace the HQ images from v0.150, 0.160, 0.161, 0.165, 0.170

DOWNLOAD
CE v0.170 (1.30 GB)
Win:
MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Linux: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
MAC: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Android: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE

View attachment 2008109 View attachment 2008110 View attachment 2008116
Hi, I want to ask. What the difference between crunched images with official images?

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I wish developer continues to provide updates like this to each character, so I'm sure the fans will feel happy and the story will be more entertaint. Next 6 month update maybe for Dylan or Aiden. Who knows.
Life is short for me hopefully I can still be in the next six months to watch another Sophia movement ;)

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Why the hell, whenever a new update comes out I can't continue from my last save, I always have to go back to the beginning to see the new content!
My last save was of Sophia with the boys in the room, I load it and right after the scene, the update ends, just like in version 0.170!
Can anyone help me understand this?
Post the save you're trying to load and I'll take a look.

oshikuru

Aug 1, 2017
The update was decent, however anons who are on a good wife route are getting nothing. I think the good wife route might be the shortest, but it still deserves an update here and there. Sam Chads got a little snippet of good things in the future.

That being said. Regarding the "cliffhanger". I think it will be Sam's mom who's going to catch them. Sophia will be sitting down hidden behind the cello naked with Sam drawing her. I doubt it will go somewhere, other than the cliche omg wth are you two doing etc. However it could go in a way, considering what Sam's mom did with Dylan that it will be Sophia who persuades her to join them. I know it's too soon, but perhaps?

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
The update was decent, however anons who are on a good wife route are getting nothing. I think the good wife route might be the shortest, but it still deserves an update here and there. Sam Chads got a little snippet of good things in the future.

That being said. Regarding the "cliffhanger". I think it will be Sam's mom who's going to catch them. Sophia will be sitting down hidden behind the cello naked with Sam drawing her. I doubt it will go somewhere, other than the cliche omg wth are you two doing etc. However it could go in a way, considering what Sam's mom did with Dylan that it will be Sophia who persuades her to join them. I know it's too soon, but perhaps?
or a much simpler option for LP: She escapes in time, hiding somewhere

DrSpecial

Jan 15, 2019
OHHHH SHIT! I'm totally fucked then!
I was never able to achieve this scene even though I made Sophia filthy to the max!
Thanks a lot for the answer, but by the way, as I already saw that I'm going to have to repeat the first version again, is there any special trick to get this scene to happen?
Do I have to do something beforehand?
Thank you very much!
put this into game/save(page 7 slot 1) and also you can use Universal Ren'py Mod to change variables to play all content without going through part 1.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
like what games bruh one that i know of is NTL media all of their three games were consistent
Free Pass. Updates regularly come out every 2-3 weeks. Renders per day is about 20.
Well this was disappointing.
So no renders at all for those not on the Sam route. I think we're sitting at just over a minute.

Kinda makes sense for it to be Jules. I've been wondering for a while for those of us playing the Ellie route, what would make her switch to Sam from Jules. And the heartbreak from seeing her crush with her brother would do it. Not sure she could look Ellie in the eyes anymore knowing that Sophia was fooling around with Sam.

Reactions: kuki89

summersun

May 5, 2017

You could already see that it is Julia not Amber.

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
I haven't played this game since, hm, about the bathing suits display with Sam and Dylan, and I don't think I even finished that. I see quite a few versions since those events. Is that a lot of content that has been added? And whatever Sam's mom did with Dylan is after the last time I played?

I remember a fairly huge choice back in the day was sending Dylan to boarding school or getting him fighting lessons. How much of an impact is that choice to the overall story?

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
put this into game/save(page 7 slot 1) and also you can use Universal Ren'py Mod to change variables to play all content without going through part 1.
It turned out perfectly! Thank you very much, great friend!
May God bless you with a huge cock so you can fuck all the milfs you want!
Well, there hasn't been yet...a real fuck!
Maybe in two years, hihi!
Many thanks to both of you again!

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes