maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
And you need a save for what? You can either see the whole new scene in the gallery or now start a new game without a save from AWAM 1.
the game doesnot let me see the newest event in gallery. Sam just remove sophia blouse, not the bra and to be continued
Can you kindly give me your save so that i could see the whole event?

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
help me guys sophia doesnt let sam remove her bra even i added 100 points to sam route
There's probably an option you missed in Part I. You can try to edit the final savefile to change that option, replay again, or download someone saved file.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
If we curious with both of them we can watch both Sophia and Sam intimate session on Sam Classroom in Classroom Fantasy for further. ;)
thanks for the spoiler. I see that Sam is the one that advances and since he is a character that I find disgusting, I will save myself from downloading this update

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
There was in the park when she promised him a massage afterwards until cockblocker Natalie was waiting at their house...... and she really felt attracted to him.

Also lets not forget 2023/24 will be the years of dylan from now on there is no event besides 2 tutoring job the museum guys and a small sam envounter that is not dylan and sophia focused
It's nice that he is going to have years reserved for him. :ROFLMAO: But I'm more interested in the story context. So if we look at this scene with cockblock Nathalie.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

that appears to have canceled out the massage, and even if you didn't play Nathalie's path, she still blocks you as she is cleaning the house. So, I doubt you'll have that option again in the evening as too much time has passed. So I'm sure the event will move on to something else.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have started from the last update scene (Sophia tutoring the boys) but the new scene don't start and it's written always "to be continued"... maybe because i have selected to not defend her at the park with the bums and so Dylan's scene don't start? Or i have to start the 2nd part from the beginning?

Dec 29, 2021
This was a strong update with two very good animations. (y)
It finally goes into the right and logical development and the moments fit well with the lyrics.
If he takes a long time with the updates he needs to show more and he has done that in the last two updates.

Good job L&P :love:(y)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I have started from the last update scene (Sophia tutoring the boys) but the new scene don't start and it's written always "to be continued"... maybe because i have selected to not defend her at the park with the bums and so Dylan's scene don't start? Or i have to start the 2nd part from the beginning?
Because you're not on Sam's tour and therefore have no new content. You can view this new content in the gallery. Go to the gallery menu and click on the padlock and you're done.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes