Gogo1236

Formerly 'RATMAN1236'
Nov 22, 2022
game started in 2017, and now I also hope that she at least gives blowjob
First of all, it's not happening anytime soon. Secondly, even if it happens, Dylan is first in the line to get Sophia's mouth around his cock. I prefer it happens with Sam first but L&P pushed his content back and he is not due to get any scenes in a while. TBH, it would have happened by now but Sophia's conscience(LP's disgraceful attempt at stopping things from moving on) makes a entry at the last moment to ruin everything.

Bitchneedcock

Jul 5, 2022
First of all, it's not happening anytime soon. Secondly, even if it happens, Dylan is first in the line to get Sophia's mouth around his cock. I prefer it happens with Sam first but L&P pushed his content back and he is not due to get any scenes in a while. TBH, it would have happened by now but Sophia's conscience(LP's disgraceful attempt at stopping things from moving on) makes a entry at the last moment to ruin everything.
btw, when the new update is coming, I don't know why I think this time Sophie will lose to Dylan.

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
I can safely say I have missed the last 2 updates and I believe I am gonna unfollow the topic. I have all but given up on this game. What started out as a brilliant concept has turned into a battle of useless updates that go no where that do not continue the story of a WIFE and MOTHER. Which just concentrates on side characters and their pointless stories.

It should only be about Sophia. Dylan. Elle, Sam and Liam. Not their friends. Not strangers. Just those 5 characters which interact with each other. The game has completely become a slog and I truly believe L&P doesn't know what he is doing with the game. Has zero end goal in mind and just likes stringing along his patreons.

I'll maybe revisit when it's finished but tbh the way it has been going. It's more likely to be abandoned than it is to be finished.

Such a shame because the game started out fantasticly. Really thought it was hitting it's stride with the Sam Bedroom update then just fell off a cliff.

So I am done.

Reactions: MixQQ and l0v3rman

slon13000

Jun 30, 2021
Can anyone tell me who is DeShawn? Does anyone saw him before ? Cuz I dont remember seeing him.
He's gonna make his first apperance right? I'm confused

• Haha
Reactions: WWE FAN
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes