Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Am I crazy? I could’ve sworn I read on one of those “event schedule” posts that by the end of Day 13 (or 14) Dylan will be on the same level as Sam in terms of getting sexual with Sophia.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
I'm not a Sam fan either but I gotta admit it makes more sense for Sophia to first experiment with someone who's not as closely related. I haven't played since like 1.35 or so. Is the game going to be alternating between Sam and Dylan scenes you think? I dunno if Sophia will move things faster with Sam in the end compared to Dylan or maybe the other way around
Thats why the museum guys will come into play the next day. This is the best way to have a one night stand. No relationships, No strings attached just some horny boys XD

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Am I crazy? I could’ve sworn I read on one of those “event schedule” posts that by the end of Day 13 (or 14) Dylan will be on the same level as Sam in terms of getting sexual with Sophia.
Dylan will have a two parter event after the next update. Probably starts with a massage he promised can do since the end of part 1 and then I do not know where it goes. But next step could mean he gets a blowjob? XD

Reactions: dima1986

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't see how it's possible with only a short-lived attraction towards Dylan with the drinking hobo headbutt and fabric butt touch.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't see how it's possible with only a short-lived attraction towards Dylan with the drinking hobo headbutt and fabric butt touch.
That just means he'll have his evening with her, alone, and progress to the same point. They're quite familiar with eachother already, so less is needed.

kevinzz

Aug 24, 2022
Hello guys, sorry to ask y’all about stupid question, how to update the new version of the game ? Or just download the whole game again? :unsure: Thank you guys !

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes