f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Holy shit. What a nice and hot Update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yea yea das cool n all, but as a Sam denier I gotta admit Im pretty annoyed that he got to experience all that with her before Dylan. Sam might hit first in your playthrough, but not in mine. No sir, Ive carefully taken all measures in the game to favor Dylan as much as possible. I remain a big supporter of the Dylan supremacy, so fingers crossed we'll eventually get our turn with Sophi by the time gta6 drops.

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
yea yea das cool n all, but as a Sam denier I gotta admit Im pretty annoyed that he got to experience all that with her before Dylan. Sam might hit first in your playthrough, but not in mine. No sir, Ive carefully taken all measures in the game to favor Dylan as much as possible. I remain a big supporter of the Dylan supremacy, so fingers crossed we'll eventually get our turn with Sophi by the time gta6 drops.
I'm not a Sam fan either but I gotta admit it makes more sense for Sophia to first experiment with someone who's not as closely related. I haven't played since like 1.35 or so. Is the game going to be alternating between Sam and Dylan scenes you think? I dunno if Sophia will move things faster with Sam in the end compared to Dylan or maybe the other way around

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes